Reviews for Calvin, the Pirates, and the Homicidal Maniac
Sonicmario chapter 18 . 10/21/2009
It's ok. Sorry I haven't spoken to you much. I've been distracted with other stuff.;
avatoa chapter 17 . 5/28/2009
God, I love this story. Although I had no idea who Johnny and the other characters from his cartoon were, thanks to wikipedia it's all good. You are a bonafide genius, my friend. I can tell it is going to get much more hilarious thanks to the addition of Invader Zim, so keep up the good work.
Invader Oceana chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
W00T! GIR! Me
Filosofa-de-Porre chapter 16 . 2/20/2009
Yay! UPDATE!

...ZIM!GIR! OMG WHAT HAVE YYOU DONE! The SH l lose the remaing bits of sanity they have!

...LOL!

Seriously,i'm with the flu, a swollen eye and a crappy mood, and this chap CRACKED ME UP!

kISSUS!

UK-chan
LockDaisy chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
WOw! This story is very interesting! And I especially like how you through in One Piece! It's my favorite anime! I hope you add on more chapters because I'm DYING of suspense. I WANT TO SEE LUFFY IN ACTION!
Sonicmario chapter 15 . 12/22/2008
Hey, great to see you again, dude! Geez, this chapter was pretty... isane. Poor Johnny...
Filosofa-de-Porre chapter 15 . 12/20/2008
! WOW!

I THINK MY BRAIN MELTED FROM THE HILARIOUSNESS!

Seriously, the best crossover i've read with JTHM u.u

Nny needs love *_*
The Only Person Who Luvz Akito chapter 14 . 10/28/2008
This is one of the most amusing crossovers I've ever read. I love JTHM and Calvin and Hobbes, but I never knew they made such a great combo. If this is your firts time writing a JTHM story, you're doing pretty well with keeping them in character. (Also, sorry this took so long, fanfiction hasn't been working on my computer that great.)
Page-Mistress chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
You know what would be really funny? If Nny joined the Straw Hat pirates.
Sonicmario chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
Oh boy, this aint gonna be pretty... Nice to finally see an update, btw!
Sonicmario chapter 13 . 4/30/2008
Whaddaya mean your gonna close your account? C'mon, dude, you dont suck! In fact, if you cant come up with ideas, its always best to just leave the story alone until you come up with something! Please, PLEASE dont leave!
midevillombax chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I've only read chp 1 but all ready it sounds interesting
Sonicmario chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
WOAH! Johnny, you PSYCHO! XD Great job, dude! Keep up the good work!
Dr.Dude chapter 12 . 2/10/2008
Who in the world said Squee? Anyway, please continue!
Sonicmario chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
Dude, you are NOT a failure as an Author! I think you've got a great imagination, and you've just got a bad case of Writer's Block! Never give up, because you can do anything as long as you put your mind to it!

Anyway, maybe Calvin can re-create the Time Machine, but accidently take the Strawhats with him! You don't have to use my idea, but I hope it helps. Anyway, good luck!