Reviews for Two Worlds, No Family
kiku65 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
*Sniffle*

As a daughter of a cancer sufferer (liver but spreading: op didn't work so now mum's on chemo. Just found out it was back today, wonderful start to the weekend...) I can sympathise to Sora. It's a nasty, delibating disease and I for one would give a great deal to have Carson babysitting patients at our local hospital :)
Sarphiel the Reclusive chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
I have to say, I really liked this story. I sort of feel like it's unfinished, though. What does Sora decide? How does the relationship between Carson and Sora mature or change? These are only a few of the questions I was left with; perhaps a multi-chaptered story might be possible?

In any case, the characterization was very sensitive and balanced. Thanks for writing it!
Delka chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Different but ok.
AtlantisShip chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh that was very well done! Great story!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Fine and sad story. I liked the way you integrated the 'memories' into the story and played with the aftermath of the storm, also on a symbolic level. Sora getting ill eventually seems logical. The way you appraoched this development was tender and moving, you succeeded in having the readers feel for Sora, even if they recognize her as one of Kolya's allies in the invasion. Now sending Carson to her is a smart idea since he would never let his grudge for being hit by her cloud his compassion for a person who needs medical help. Their conversation seemed realistic and her hesitation and feeling of being unwelcome among the Genii convincing.

As always, the story was well-written and the characterizations fine. Plus, thank you very much for recalling the line from Rodney; I loved his "Just in time to see how this ends, huh?". Still one of my fave lines.