Reviews for Pleased to Make Your Acquaintance
StarRoseSD chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love it so much! Please continue!
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Totally cool! Loved it!
Raftina chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Great story. You portrayed Seph in a diff way. Not as cold hearted as others make him, which is a nice change Glad to know that he actually has warm feelings inside that rock hard exterior of his.

It was funny when Aeris punched him(lol). Wow, he kept his cool throughout the whole ordeal Well, that's Seph for ya, classy and well composed.
Artic Virus chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This was so cute! x3 I loved it when Aerith hit Seph! It was a nice change from the usual helpless-girl-situation in other fics. Not that Aerith is helpless, people just sometimes write her like that.

And the whole Zack being embarrassed about being in love is way cute! AAh!

The last line was also great, witty too. _

And yeah, I agree with you on the RedAerith mate thing from FFVII, so scary...I was like...WAITWHAT? When I first played through...Ahaha...

Lovey fic!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Oh, this was such a great fic!

The interaction between Zack and Aerith was so cute. I loved how they were lying together on the beach!

And it was great when Aerith punched Seph! And Zack's reaction to finding that out was so amusing. I can imagine his expression! LOL.

I also liked Aerith and Seph's conversation about Zack, and Seph's thoughts about falling in love. It's sad that he doesn't believe that he's capable of love, but it's great that he realizes he really does care about people.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
What an adorable little story! The interaction among these three is sweet, not over the top. I like Zack's frantic concern and the allusions to rumors about his relationship. The story does have an interesting perspective, that of Sephiroth being an observer to another relationship and eventually having cause to reflect on how this kind of thing is affecting him. Nice.
See No Dum-Dums chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Yeah. Hojo is just sick...

I like your story! I think it's really like Zack to have his dear experience somewhat of the life outside Midgar, hence Junon.

And Sephiroth... Hm... interesting take on him.

(Though I wonder... Aeris and Sephiroth didn't seem to interact as as people who knew each other in FF7)

But hey, it's fanfic.

And you've done a good one!
princess smiles chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aww, I so totally loved it! I can't believe Aeith hit him though!

And yeah, hojo's breeding theories were quite disturbing.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh, the utter, absolute SQUEE! X3 So much adorable friendship cuteness, and Zack and Aerith cuteness, and yay Seph and Aerith conversing! I love when he realizes he's fallen into banter with her so easily, and that yes, she really is that much like Zack.

And then them talking about Zack was just great. Especially how Aerith notes that he's found his way into Seph's heart. And I love Zack's response when Aerith mentions hitting poor Seph. XD

I'm terribly curious to know of Zack's misadventures with vengeful women. LOL.

And yay referencing the conversation on whether they should follow Shinra! X3 And Seph thinking how Zack doesn't really belong in SOLDIER.

The last part is absolutely wonderful too! The conversation with Seph and Zack came out awesomely. Zack's embarrassment is adorable. And Seph's thoughts when he's alone are just ... SQUEE. All hail the Seph and Zack friendship! I adore the last paragraph so much.

Everyone is perfectly IC, and this is a joy to read!

And now I must pimp this fic on LJ!