Reviews for After the Storm
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wonderfully done.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The perfect ending they forgot to put in the show. But that's what fanfic is for - to fill in what the show forgot! In my mind, I could see Morgan and Garcia like this at the end of the case.
beforethecalm chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I absolutely love this. In my head, this is exactly what happened between them after the ep. :)

Lovely!
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very nice, it left me hungry for more though... hope you have more stories coming.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Love it
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This is really good great job.
dayana82 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Sweet and very nice! I guess that's exactly the scene they missed to show us! :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
nice...
Shelbers chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aw, so cute! I;m thinking that I would love a nice warm Shemar to cuddle up with on this cold winter day! Hehe...that and I can't wait for the ep in 5 hours;) Great oneshot:)
madeofporcelain chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Absolutely wonderful. Keep it up.
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
So sweet! Loved that Derek wanted to help Penelope forget what she had seen/heard on the video. Keep up the good work!
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
absolutely fabulous. Derek would give any girl the shivers.
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This story was fantastic!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
OH wow! I absolutely loved and adored this one, let me tell you. I always felt like the case in this episode was especially hard on Garcia, and wished that they would have had Morgan going back to Quantico and checking on her at the end of it. Now you've done it in fanfic, and handled it beautifully. I especially like how he just grabs her and holds onto her for a few minutes. He doesn't need any words, and that's how I can see him being on the show, not using a lot of words, but just finally showing her how he feels. Great job again, thanks for sharing this story!