Reviews for The Things She Saw
cindythechef chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
awwww love this one too 3
lizzievee chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I just found this story and I am so glad I did. Its just right for the holiday - light, breezy and full of Tony's love for Gibbs. Tony truly made his house a home.
Jinx chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was just so sweet and delicate. Loved Agnes and loved the Christmas spin at the end!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
So ingenious and touching. Wonderful!
The Doctor Lives chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love this story because its of an outsider noticing the little changes that come with a new relationship. Love it.
jumango chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This and its companion piece were really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Yet another beautiful story. You are quite a writer. Good job!
almaruth chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
love this. loved it the first time i read it (a really long time ago) and still love it. very sweet. i'm a fan of the no-angst but not saccharine fic, and this fits the bill.
Joycelynn chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This is a story I enjoy so much I read it every couple of months.
Jebeth chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Loved it. This one brought tears to my eyes.
victoriantealady chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I have read and reread your story and placed it in my favorites so I hope you can tell that I enjoyed it very much. I loved the different perspective from the cleaning woman; her observations of the evolution of the house and what it meant. Very good.
hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Beautiful just like the other one. Great job.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aww that story was just so cute! I loved it and its in my favs as well as the prequel that I loved just as much keep up the good writing and can't wait to read more.
Tanter chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was beautiful
dhh chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Nice why of tying it altogether!

You write such lovely Gibbs/Tony NCIS stories yet, they're all so short and few.. You should consider writing more!

Sincerely,