Reviews for Homesick
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Aw, that was so sweet! Those two are like, my favorite Titans outside of the original team. They're just so funny and awesome :)
I can TOTALLY see this happening. Wow. It was so perfect, it's like, I can't even describe it.
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus one of the best ideas I've encountered in awhile!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
Casey chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is simply gorgeous. I love the titans east, mostly aqualad though. It is freaking impossible to find a fic that's not speedy/aqualad slash, it's both annoying and gross. So this story is a wonderfully crafted breath of fresh air.
defyingthegravity chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
XD
Speedy601 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ya know, almost every time I hear something like,"This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"the other guy (in this case, Aqualad)replies with something somewhat like a pun or something with a pun not intended. Good story. It's cute the way Aqualad said Navajo."Navy-ho."lol at that.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is awesome. There's not enough Speedy/Aqualad friendship fics out there.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lol I liked this. It was cute, with just the perfect amount of angst. Very nice. :3
The Amaranthine Raven chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Aww, cute :) I liked alot of things about this. I liked the way you portrayed Aqualad in this particular story. I liked the language in this and I also liked the unique storyline. Nice :)
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Two characters who cry for more development. Thank you! I especially like your portrayal of Aqualad - in the cartoon it almost seems as though he has no connection to his home.

I wish you would write a continuation to this...I'd be fascinated to hear their stories.

One more thing, something that's been puzzling me - since when do Atlanteans display hydrokinesis? As far as I know, Aquaman can't do it...so why is Aqualad so adept at pulling water from the pipes?
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
aw, very cute- love the balance and the characterization kepp up the good work!

~Slothy Girl 3
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
unique. I guess, now that I think about it, neither of them would find their "city" to be home. Aqualad does seem the kind to be able to dodge a conversation.
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I know I reviewed this on the LJ way back when, but a recap is fine.

To be simplistic, I think it's a great story for a fanboy needing a canon injection, with oodles of wonderful banter. It's a good sly way to demonstrate a proper parallel with the West Coast Titans. Particularly with Aqualad in his Raven-esque approach, yet one might not think that, given his well-rounded character. Of course, you made me think that in the first place, so let's give proper credit, here. Heh.

And Titans East Speedy evokes the Cyborg character in terms of badass wiseass in a way, so this comes off like a Cyborg/Raven banter. Which is a nice thing unto itself, and that's my take for what it's worth.

My only issue would be the narration, as it's a little too flowery for my tastes, but the body language compensates nicely. And, like, I should talk on my past work? Hee.

Beyond that, it's simple and neat, and what fanboy could ask for more? Heck, you earned it for the Tornado Twins reference alone.
cartoonfire chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I don't know nobody has reviewed this, this story is really good. I like it alot.

I like the Speedy you wrote and the broody time Aqualad. Great combination for a great story.

_