Reviews for Scorpina's Sting
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Hey, cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
That was good. You did a good job going through the battle, interesting idea on how to beat them. It was a very intense fight.

I love the Trent/Kira stuff.

Good fight. I wonder why Trent didn't answer right away.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Delgado chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Cool chapter, I see that the Rangers still don't trust David completely...
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Hey buddy it's me again. I lucked out huh? Love the update. That was one crazy Megazord battle. As for David's Super Dino Mode, it rocked. Although we're three chapters into this story and there's no mention of Scorpina yet. When are we gonna get to her?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Hey buddy, great job on this chapter. I hope the next one comes soon :)
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh, Snapple!

Great story, Avalanche. You just reminded me why Dino Thunder is one of my favorite seasons.

David sounds really cool. Are they gonna let him join? Oh right, I should probably read the second chapter.

Keep up the good work,

CJ

P.S. When is Scorpina gonna show up?
Delgado chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Cool chapter, just what I like - a good, big fight scene. I like the idea of the Stegostroyer too, he sounds like a tough guy. Anyway, hope the Rangers can beat him!
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
At least they were being wary about David. I hope he's a good guy and nothing else. Interesting about his story, but it's cool.

Intense fight, not going good at all. Poor Trent. :( But I loved the Kira/Trent part. :)

Good job on the chapter, loved the description.

I hope that we find out more about what's going on soon.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Pretty good start. I think that Tommy should be a little suspicious cause he's usually the first to know about the dino gems and the eggs with the zords in them...
Trunks888 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Interesting story,

I do look forward to seeing what you manage to do with it.

I'd think the team would let him in. BUT keep an eye on him at first.

Also, I wasn't a huge fan of the morpher setup or the monster. Sorry.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
There aren't enough Scorpina stories out there, so I'm glad there's one now. Please continue with this. Just wish she could come back with her son.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow, that was a pretty good start. I like how you jumped right in with a battle and how they weren't able to beat him. Loved David's entrance, that was cool. I really liked his morph. He did seem a bit full of himself, but not in annoying way you know?

I think they'll let him join, but I think they should show some reluctance.

Loved the Trent/Kira you had in there.