Reviews for And Then It Happened
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
WHAAAAT?

How could she not remember him? :( That sucks like dung!

...no, your story doesn't suck like dung. Your story's awesome! Because, well as you can see, you've managed to elicit a violent reaction from me since I was drawn to the main character and his feelings and all xD Aww Gray...
dorkofyourdreams chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was so brilliant and beautiful and heartbreaking all at once :) This is a great fic.
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was so sad. I'm almost crying!

Wah! Cliff! I hate you. You just stole Claire from her perfect Gray. ):

It was full of emotion. You're a great writer!

I know you published this so long ago, but you deserve this review!

-diego
StellaAllets chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
aww this story is very sad yet so touching and perfect :'(

poor Gray, but i understand why he didnt tell her... ah graire is simply awesome
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Okay, that was evilly sad. I will forever hate Cliff now. Thank you very much.

...And he didn't even do anything, either...

Ugh. Whatever, I still hate Cliff. This was a grade A fic. Congrats! Happy writing
Quirke chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Right now, I feel like crying.

That was so.. so.. beautiful. You wrote that amazingly - well done!
TheBrokenQuill chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Graire onesided in the end? _

Such a nice story. It made me smile!
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow. This was a really nice story. It almost made me cry! I like knowing that when an author writes, it makes you feel something. Because, if the reader doesn't feel anything; well, then I don't even want to start reviewing on that. Feel very honnored that this is such a good story!

Ciao!
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
OMG!

Amazingly depressing. I love it and hate it at the same time.
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow. This story, it's just... good! Amazingly, good.

I only wish that Gray would've told her. Then they could've been happy together. /

But, I think I sort of understand why Gray didn't tell her. xD
kelley28 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
That was beautiful! And it totally makes me want to cry.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
O.O

oh my.

.. argh, my brother just walked into the room and started to piss me off and totally switched off the angst mood you brought onto me. I was this close to whipping perfume at his head (seeing as it was the closest thing in sight...) but somehow I refrained from it.

Okay, let me just say that was the angstiest thing I've ever read... ever. The radio was on while I read this, and while it was it all seemed to just... drain out. amazing.

I've got to say, I was surprise when you said the main character was Gray. I didn't think he was Jack or Cliff (obviously) and definitely not Doctor or Rick, but... I don't know. He was his own entirely different character.

...hm, you're such a meanie for not giving me any names. I thought the girl was Ann... and all that time I thought she was a PERFECT Ann. But then at the farmer bit I thought she was Claire, but I don't care. Because this WILL be GrayAnn, even if it's not your intention. You've made me love a pairing that wasn't actually the pairing itself. God, I love this... it's just a huge angst ride.

I don't deserve a dedication for such an awesome, awesome oneshot. And trust me, I only write reviews this long for fics I REALLY adore. So never, ever, ever stop writing... ever. Bring a laptop, pencil, or paper to your deathbed if you have to.
HmGirly chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Augh!

Rip my heart out and stab it a couple times, why don't you?

But I loved it.

You're an amazing writer - I can't imagine the feeling of accomplishment that writing something this good must feel like!

Bravo. I'm favouriting this - and I only favourite things that I really, really like.
Kuruk chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh... how sad...

You're a great writer, you know? Favorited.

Hmm... what to say? I liked it, really did. It was beautiful in that sad way, and so tragic in the very end. How couldn't Claire go back to him? I have a feeling she knew...

Once again; masterfully done.

Happy writing.

Kuruk
May'sDecember chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Your story is amazing. I was pulled out of reality and now i never want to go back. I feel sad for him (for a moment i thought you were writing about part of my life _