Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
Patricia Starara chapter 24 . 8/14
Awww
Minkparrot chapter 27 . 8/11
aaahh! That was so perfect!
Juu chapter 27 . 8/2
Oh, what a nice surprise to find this in my email. It's been so long since i traveled in that fandom.
When I read your note I was like "she'd never ask him like that".
But the way you wrote it was so utterly Shego. Everything just fit.
And the poor confused doctor *snickers*
Thanks for writing this. The whole show came right back into my mind.
Keep on writing. You are very talented.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 26 . 8/1
Great chapter. Showing the different things they like. Opening bands and supporting acts can be hit and miss. Looks like they got bad ones. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 25 . 8/1
Great chapter. Shego must have spent the entire thinking about Drakken. Very mature answer from him about picking his bride. I have yet to see that movie. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 24 . 8/1
Great chapter. The director is a serious failure if things are going with Shego. When you have stressful days at work it is great to have someone there for support. With the kiss along the jawline Drakken is one heck of a night because there is more than one way to relieve stress.

cybercorpsesnake chapter 23 . 8/1
Glad to see him there for her during the most trying of times. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 22 . 8/1
Great chapter. Good dialogue. Nice pacing.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 21 . 8/1
This was a great chapter. Good dialogue and pacing. Needs work on the paragraphs. I liked the way you wrote Shego's arrogance costing her what truly mattered. Drakken moving was well written.

cybercorpsesnake chapter 20 . 8/1
This chapter was great because it had cute and romantic parts perfectly mixed with serious moments. Drakken was right to let Shego pursue her dreams and she has every right to be upset because he never opened about their relationship.

cybercorpsesnake chapter 19 . 8/1
This was a great chapter. It covers some serious and very emotional things. With Shego inner monologue it seems she has been struggling with that answer for a while and posing the question really shook her up. Maybe they will start a relationship. Nice to see a more mature Drakken thinking things clearly and moving on.

cybercorpsesnake chapter 18 . 8/1
Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 17 . 8/1
Someone has to tell Shego that relationship work with communication. Very sweet that Drakken was concerned about her drinking. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 16 . 8/1
Great chapter. Drakken better pay attention woman does make a house a home. I think stargazing with the two was quite romantic and relaxed.

Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 27 . 7/31
Hahaha! I loved this! Worth the wait.