Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
Florence Mikaelson chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
I can't even remember when was the last time I actually logged in my account here and left a review! (I been using AO3 lately and when i get here i mostly just read something and kind of keep walking). But dear I HAD to leave a review here because it was, by far, the best D/S story I have ever read. It has been ages since I last watched Kim Possible on TV (the good old days haha) but I stumbled upon a fanart the other day and my Drakken/Shego shipping has returned in all of in force, and finding your story was an awesome thing to happen, I loved every little one-shot.
I will be checking up other stories of yours for sure. Read you later! XOXO
Draco chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Aw
Guest chapter 27 . 7/6/2016
I just read them all and they are all so great! You truly captured their characteristics and it was an all around pleasure to read!
Shahrezad1 chapter 27 . 5/6/2016
Okay. I have to admit something. I've only ever seen a couple of episodes of Kim Possible...yet you've entirely, one hundred percent, sold me on this couple. You've sold me 27 different freaking ways. XD -laughs at herself- Truly, these are absolutely brilliant and just FUN little one-shots. Each one packing a true blue-and green-punch, and it makes me want to go and binge-watch the entire series. Thank you for this fic-it's going in my favorites. ;)
Luurrrrve chapter 27 . 4/18/2016
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! watch?v2sF4MU1txTY
THISSSSSS FANFIC GOT UPDATEDDDDD?
I'm seventeen now and I first read this when I fell in love with Drakken and Shego at 15. This wonderful collection of (occasionally connected) one shots...Do you know how many times I read it? Minimum, a dozen times on a dozen different occasions, possibly more. I adore the way you write, the dialogue, and the characterizations.I never love Drakken and Shego, together and apart, as much as I do when I read this work. So I have to say, thank you for updating! AND I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Can I have a booyah! Sassy Shego is so so so much fun! YEEEEE HAWWWWWW!
Izumi-tan chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
That was amazing, my favorite part was "And probably brush your teeth, just in case." I love yours drabbles and one-shots!
Izumi-tan chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Oh it was so awesomw, I totally loved it
Commander Zucchini chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
That. Was. Awesome.

For the record, I could totally see that happening.