Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
Awwwww
Awww
Aww
Aw
I just read them all and they are all so great! You truly captured their characteristics and it was an all around pleasure to read!
Shahrezad1 chapter 27 . 5/6
Okay. I have to admit something. I've only ever seen a couple of episodes of Kim Possible...yet you've entirely, one hundred percent, sold me on this couple. You've sold me 27 different freaking ways. XD -laughs at herself- Truly, these are absolutely brilliant and just FUN little one-shots. Each one packing a true blue-and green-punch, and it makes me want to go and binge-watch the entire series. Thank you for this fic-it's going in my favorites. ;)
Luurrrrve chapter 27 . 4/18
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! watch?v2sF4MU1txTY
THISSSSSS FANFIC GOT UPDATEDDDDD?
I'm seventeen now and I first read this when I fell in love with Drakken and Shego at 15. This wonderful collection of (occasionally connected) one shots...Do you know how many times I read it? Minimum, a dozen times on a dozen different occasions, possibly more. I adore the way you write, the dialogue, and the characterizations.I never love Drakken and Shego, together and apart, as much as I do when I read this work. So I have to say, thank you for updating! AND I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Can I have a booyah! Sassy Shego is so so so much fun! YEEEEE HAWWWWWW!
Izumi-tan chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
That was amazing, my favorite part was "And probably brush your teeth, just in case." I love yours drabbles and one-shots!
Izumi-tan chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Oh it was so awesomw, I totally loved it
Commander Zucchini chapter 27 . 9/7/2015
That. Was. Awesome.

For the record, I could totally see that happening.
Unused Account Here chapter 24 . 8/14/2015