Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
JaneWane chapter 26 . 3/4
Keep it up, pretty please? *.*
Mr. Wizard chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Good job in tackling what would be a serious issue. That gap, and at those ages, would indeed make for some real differences in tastes, etc. You handled it with the usual aplomb.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
Aww...

(Yeah, it just wouldn't be Dr. D if he wasn't impetuous and complain-y.)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
This, I like this. I do occasionally wish you would expand on these though. Let us see later, not too late (that gets boring) but the aftermath of a previous chapter. The wake of a prior confession.
Juu chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
Very sweet and well written. I love the line: "it's what us old people do at night." :D
Imyoshi chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Really Well Written!
Rhaella Valysar chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Aw! That was very sweet, very in character too - in my opinion.

I can totally imagine Dr. Drakken doing stuff he hates just to please Shego. As for her, I know she'd try to do everything she knows he hates just to bug him xD

Although, I don't think she'd have a complain about his age. Shego's not *that* young, and he's probably not that old either. And I think they got over the whole age-gap thing before they even started to treat the other as a 'friend'. People think that he must be as old as Kim's father just because they went to college together, but I think he's younger.

Nevertheless, I loved it. It was very, very sweet and I hope you continue to update :D
Caseysfancy chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
That was too cute. I really enjoy these one-shots of yours - you write the characters very well. I hope you keep it up!
CajunBear73 chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Take the hint, Drakken.

Take the hint!

LOL!

CB73
Blazen chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Good point. Even if they are both in super villain business they still have very different interests. And I understand why it would feel weird for Shego because of the age gap
Lon Wolfgood chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
Whyyyyyy? Why did I read this? :P Brings back old memories.

This was great! :P
honoradele chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
That is just...so...so...DraGo! Nice one.
Mr. Wizard chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
You have this wonderful ability to get me to the edge of seat. The other great thing is that you really root for those two, with all their flaws, and that's the mark of a skillful writer.
Mr. Wizard chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
No matter who they are or what title they have, jerks are jerks.

And nothing beats quiet support. Another winning chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
A good starting, or restarting, point.

CB73