Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Denial was strong in this one... LOL!

But a simple, yet pricey and unavailable for a bit longer, gift lead to a wall melting.

And maybe something more to come.

CB73

Merry Christmas.
u r awesome chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
Thank you for updating! I just love these little stories! They are amazing! You are a fantastic writer. Seriously your stories make me get all excited and they really make my day (no matter how early or late it is). :) I hope you update soon! Happy Holidays!

u r awesome
Gimpyslair chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
I can totally imagine this happening word to word after the serie's final. The brush your teeth line was my favorite :)
u r awesome chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Wow These were amazing! Shego and Dr d were written in character so well! I love these stories. With each one I read I would either end the story with a laugh or a big smile! Thank you for writing these! Please write more and I hope you update soon. you are a fantastic writer!

u r awesome
Melisa20 chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
awww that is sooo Drakken and Shego. Love the update.
lovering chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
LOL, amusing and well written. LOVED IT.
minla chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Aww I loved this one :)
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
Leave it to Shego to get right to the point...

CB73
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
This made me smile. :)
kaagehide chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Ah the classic mistletoe X3 Adorable w
kaagehide chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
So usually I would wait till the end of a fic to review but this was so damn adorable! I have read three of your S/D Stories this being the third one so far, you capture their personality so well!

I LOFF IT C:
Daki92 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Heh, the story made me go all awwwwwww
Mr. Wizard chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
I'm really enjoying these little shots. The movie references were great and the dialog was a lot of fun. Personally I think they both handled things very well.
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
So.

Adorable.

That's all I can say.
lovering chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Awww, that's absolutely adorable.
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »