Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
u r awesome chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
This was great! I loved every bit of it. It was so cute and romantic. You have done a great job with each of your little stories. They are fabulous! Great job. I hope you update soon.

u r awesome
Reeves3 chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
MORE! :D Love this story, love the fluff, love Drakken and Shego, love everything about it. :P
TwilightPrncss chapter 15 . 2/1/2012
I absolutely love it 3
Melisa20 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
This seriously made my day! I love sweet little fics like these. Wonderful writing style. I hope you will continue to brighten people's days with your stories. Cuz everyone could use some Shego/Drakken romance.
AceMate chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
So sweet. Shego can be nice when she wants...
lovering chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
I loved this; sometimes sappy is good, no?
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 1/26/2012
Nah, sappy's good... Especially for them.

Shego's heart is leading here, and the backdrop of the night let them both get more comfortable here, in non-verbal ways.

Shego's vulnerability was met similarly by Drew's and a pleasant bonding has advanced more.

And the rain helped a lot...

CB73
Lon Wolfgood chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Awww! :3 I so needed to read this. I still ADORE this pairing! Thanks a lot!
Healme13 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Awwwwwwwww... Too cu!
Mr. Wizard chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
I really like these little vignettes. Good for her, getting right to the point. Of course, let's remember how their previous life left little time for a social life. They can correct that now.
Stormchaser90 chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Just got round to reading these little one-shots and I have to say that they are all enjoyable, nice to read a cute story that gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside.

The New Years story I really enjoyed, nice to see them enjoying a romantic beginning at the beginning of a year.

Keep up the good writing, I love it!

SC90 P.S. Hope you have a great start to a Happy New Year!
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Realization is finally settling in with those two.

CB73

Happy New Year!
u r awesome chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Awww! This is so cute I hope you write more! I love this story!
PoisonousAngel chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Awww! How friggin' cute! Wonderful job as always, my dear. :D
lovering chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Awww, Shego and Drakken. I missed this pairing.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »