Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
Lon Wolfgood chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
When all else fails, read a book about it!
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
Cute exchange. He got his courage up and she's starting to let him into her heart.

whenyoucall chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
I'm so glad that you continue to update this. You're a wonderful writer and even though I have found many other pairing that I like, Shego and Drakken are still my all time favourite. Shame it's dying out. Thank you.
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 8 . 1/19/2011
I never thought that there would ever be anything that would cause me to use the words "cute" and "Shego" in the same sentence, but these drabbly-thingies have done it. They are definitely cute, and it's definitely partly because of Shego. So there.
PoisonousAngel chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
These are just so sweet. Keep em' coming. :D
whenyoucall chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
I am so so so glad you have started writing this again. I love Drakken and Shego but there's rarely any D/S fics anymore. Please continue.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Love is love!
Mr. Wizard chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Now that was a truly masterful look at how those two would come to such an understanding. The events leading up to the confrontation was excellent, you can imagine what was said, and believe his reaction.
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Another moment in the relationship and a bit of doubt washed away.

PoisonousAngel chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Awww, that last Christmas one was so cute. Especially that last bit. These are just wonderful. Keep going. :)
Lon Wolfgood chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Awwwwwww!

Warm and fuzzy! :D

Angry kisses are always great. Hehehehe!
Mr. Wizard chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
A sweet little short. You catch the family sitch for both in a few words. The ending was perfect.
xXHeart of GoldXx chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
I love these! Please update soon! And I'm adding this to my favorites :D
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Baby steps, baby steps.

But it looks like they're on the right road, walking that path together.

whenyoucall chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Love it. Please continue!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »