Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Especially well done for all of us who have experienced something very much like this. Wonderful rendering of the characters.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
All that buildup to leaving and not bothering her before he left, all shot to heck by a brief kiss of promises upon his return... Hope he can focus while he's in those contract talks.

LOL!

CB73
Neo the Saiyan angel chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I must say that when I faved you and saw how long you've gone without an update, I was fairly sure that you weren't going to add anymore. I had thought that the addition you'd made a little bit ago was nice but that you probably wrote it in a fit of boredom. That you probably wouldn't write any more for this.

I'm quite pleased to see that I was wrong.

I like your drabble sorta things. They're nice little injections of D/S, a pairing that is strangely few and far between in the fandom. It's a bit of a shame, though stories like yours give me hope of seeing more D/S around.

The structure of this chapter and the previous chapter does give me a bit of pause. The large paragraphs makes it feel like a daunting read for some reason even when it isn't. Breaking up the paragraphs more would probably help with the ease of reading and make it feel less rushed and cramped overall.

I realize that you haven't had much dialogue present in these vignettes either, but I would suggest also adding a few words here and there so that it is a bit meatier. The stories are about Drakken and Shego from Drakken's POV. We don't really get to see the two of them talking much. I kinda wanna see them have a bit more verbal interaction, if at all possible.
Lon Wolfgood chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Awwwww! Always awesome! Made my day!
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
It's great that you've started updating this again after such a long time! Definitely one of the better D/S fics, and cute and well-written as usual. :)
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Another dose of sweetness. Loved her reflection, coupled with the evidence of growing closeness. The quiet moments are the telling ones, nicely done.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Cute musings of the relationship of these two.

New ground for them, eh?
Lon Wolfgood chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
WOO HOO! This is quite a surprise! :)

Glad to see this being revived. I always come back to read it, from time to time. :)

Awesome job!
kriitikko chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Great work! Keep 'em up!
DancingGrass chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
This is way too good to give up, x10

Update!Update!

:D
Zorian chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Great set of one-shots you have here. To tell you the truth I'm usually a person who reviews about every chapter...but I was so engrossed in your works it totally passed my mind. Sorry.

Brilliant depiction of each character can't wait to see what else you come up with next. Hopefully more D/S stories..

Zorian
sweetnsour33 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Aw! I loved all of these! They brought me much joy! Writing is obviously something that you're really good at!
Brovaries chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
It's pretty dang amazing. I loved the end. "There's someone else" thing. Haha, loved it!

Plz continue.
Sitchit chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
This one made my stomach do a little flip at the end. I just love the image of Drakken smiling up at her on the stairs, perfect ending. I cannot wait for the next one!
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
I hope you continue. This is such a nicely structured set of vinettes. You have a good dynamic between the two. Maybe now you can flesh things out.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »