Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 7/31
Shego is finally coming out of her shell. Super cute moment at the end. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 27 . 7/31
This is beautiful chapter with the couple. Looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.
CajunBear73 chapter 27 . 7/30
Shego kind of surprised me here, but if she decided this, and proved it to him, he's in for the ride of his life.

She had a point about why, too.

And all it took was a job interview for Drew, to start this on its way. Unique!

JaneWane chapter 26 . 3/4/2014
Keep it up, pretty please? *.*
Mr. Wizard chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
Good job in tackling what would be a serious issue. That gap, and at those ages, would indeed make for some real differences in tastes, etc. You handled it with the usual aplomb.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 26 . 9/20/2013

(Yeah, it just wouldn't be Dr. D if he wasn't impetuous and complain-y.)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
This, I like this. I do occasionally wish you would expand on these though. Let us see later, not too late (that gets boring) but the aftermath of a previous chapter. The wake of a prior confession.
Juu chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
Very sweet and well written. I love the line: "it's what us old people do at night." :D
Imyoshi chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Really Well Written!
Rhaella Valysar chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Aw! That was very sweet, very in character too - in my opinion.

I can totally imagine Dr. Drakken doing stuff he hates just to please Shego. As for her, I know she'd try to do everything she knows he hates just to bug him xD

Although, I don't think she'd have a complain about his age. Shego's not *that* young, and he's probably not that old either. And I think they got over the whole age-gap thing before they even started to treat the other as a 'friend'. People think that he must be as old as Kim's father just because they went to college together, but I think he's younger.

Nevertheless, I loved it. It was very, very sweet and I hope you continue to update :D
Caseysfancy chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
That was too cute. I really enjoy these one-shots of yours - you write the characters very well. I hope you keep it up!
CajunBear73 chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Take the hint, Drakken.

Take the hint!

Blazen chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
Good point. Even if they are both in super villain business they still have very different interests. And I understand why it would feel weird for Shego because of the age gap
Lon Wolfgood chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
Whyyyyyy? Why did I read this? :P Brings back old memories.

This was great! :P