Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
LionshadeSC chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
*melts on the spot*

i, i just cant. so fluffy.
i'm drowning in fluff.
and i like it

what. is wrong with me? xD
CajunBear73 chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Being there also means when you aren't at your best, or when things are for the worst.

CB73
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
O chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
Ah! I was kind of hoping for it be more lengthy but besides that I hope to see more from you soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
Hah! Ed, ruining the moment.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
My favorite
Guest chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
im a little disappointed. It feels you didnt put your soul and creativity in it as you did in the previous chapters.
CajunBear73 chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
I bet they have even more firsts after they get home...

imitateslife chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
I love this; I love that you let Drakken be the first to explore a relationship with someone new, I love that you have Shego realize her mistakes, and I love the way you bring them together in a realistic fashion.

I think my favorite line was: "How strange it feels to use the word "boss" in front of him but not to refer to him. She wonders if this is how divorced couples feel when telling each other about their new spouses." It's so apt!

As always, your one-shots are glorious reads.

Take care!
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 21 . 12/9/2012
Can't believe I missed this one.

This was lovely, and genuinely moved me. Almost made me tear up a bit. I've always imagined communication isn't their strong point. This was awkward and painful and touching and perfect. Also enjoyed the little details, like their outfits and where they work now. Thanks. :)
O chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
yu nvr fail tu surprise. I LOVEE ITT i was thrilled tu c yu updated (ik sad) but i hooe tu c more from yu soon. Yur fics are realistic and sumthin i culd c them gettin into.
LionshadeSC chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
'DOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH X3

aaaawwwwww its so cute and heartfelt and i'm just going to go cry now xD
CajunBear73 chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Sounds like they're headed to a better relationship.

GhibliGirl91 chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
Aw, this was great. They both grew up a bit.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
I don't know why I like this couple so much, but I really do, and this feels like exactly the sort of muddle they'd get into (you know, minus the usual weirdness and all the kung-fu fighting).
Mr. Wizard chapter 20 . 11/24/2012
Really good and revealing conversation here, the development set things up nicely.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »