Reviews for Love is a Strange Master
Lon Wolfgood chapter 26 . 9/18/2013
Whyyyyyy? Why did I read this? :P Brings back old memories.

This was great! :P
honoradele chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
That is! Nice one.
Mr. Wizard chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
You have this wonderful ability to get me to the edge of seat. The other great thing is that you really root for those two, with all their flaws, and that's the mark of a skillful writer.
Mr. Wizard chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
No matter who they are or what title they have, jerks are jerks.

And nothing beats quiet support. Another winning chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
A good starting, or restarting, point.

TwilightPrncss chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
To cute, and I laughed, so double thumbs up :)
CVSDELL chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
OMGGG i just like literally sent you a message and saw you updated. I LOVE this chapter, my heart feels all fluttery, ik its sad lol. I LOVE YOUR WRITING, my goodness please don't stop. This chapter was unexpected but expected. It would seem clear Shego would ask Drakken out first, but I'd never expect Drakken to close up his feelings and actually stop. But I can't elaborate enough on how much I love your writing, please don't stop! (though in reality ik you'll stop updating ds D,;)
LionshadeSC chapter 25 . 5/27/2013

perfect as usual. loved it 3
BiblioMatsuri chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
He's a dork. :) And Shego is one heck of a lot softer and nicer here than she is in canon. (I know that's a prerequisite to this plot ever working, but Shego not being caustic and volatile doesn't really feel like Shego.)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
Aw, that one was so cute! Seriously, one of the best yet I think. Plus its odd, I was thinking about PD2 just the other day. Star Trek side effects I think.
Jubalii chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
Dawwwwww how sweet (sits happily)
iamtyping98 chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Love it! Your writing is very descriptive. And these two fit so well together. I especially like the angle that she has to realize that she actually NEEDS help sometimes. Great chapter!
Mr Wizard chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
A very tender moment here. You really have done a good job capturing two very familiar characters charting new territories. Always enjoy these snippets.
Ninnik Nishukan chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Heart-breakingly tender and quiet moment. It's always intriguing to see them act more adult. I kept waiting for their "usual voices", but maybe it just didn't fit the moment. Makes me wonder what's happened after the invasion in this universe. Feel like doing another one?
Interesting concept to have her working with Global Justice, btw.
Jubalii chapter 24 . 4/1/2013