Reviews for Flint and Spark: Breaking Away
Demonkitty101 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
I do not wish to flame, but that was badly written. The plot was fine and so was the romance, but it's just the way you wrote it. When Firestar dies, Sandstorm screams, and faints? Perhaps you should discontinue this series, or, better yet, everything.
Shandril Wielder of Spellfire chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Coolio. Good story! Now I'm going to go read the next one.
Kira2667 chapter 10 . 2/2/2008
...O...K...well, that was...interesting. um, yeah. wow. good job. anyway
Liza Taylor chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
woah! Poor Brook! I can't wait for the second book!
Silverstripe106 chapter 8 . 1/25/2008
Hey, great job with this story Gingertail! PLease let them save firestar! pretty please! anyway great job. ilike the name Sparkfur. Oh btw whatevr happeneed to BrambleClaw?
Liza Taylor chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
Somehow I think this chapter is for a different story
Rhen Nightshade chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
I really like the story, but the last chapter isn't for Flint and Spark, is it?
Liza Taylor chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
I wonder how are they going to get back to the old forest since they never been there before
Kira2667 chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
yeah...that's THE perfect setup for COMPLETE AND TOTAL CHAOS! oh well. i'm not sure if i feel sorry for blackfoot or not, i think i may be rooting for some spark/flint. and yes, i get it now, and it helped. thank you
Kira2667 chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
i'm still pissed about firestar's death, i wanna see him again. just asking, is sparkfur related to firestar? how? you probably now think i'm an idiot, which is okay because i usually act like one...
Kira2667 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
i hate-no, dislike- this chapter because firestar died, but i loved it because it was hilarious. my favorite part was the whole domino effect and all the trouble sparkfur caused. she's my favorite, she's cute and really funny
Kira2667 chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
ok, i'm calm now. i still hate the fact that firestars gonna die. -grumbles random thoughts and threats- anyway, this is a pretty good start. UPDATE PLEASE!
Morningstorm chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
I WANT MORE. a short exiting chapter that leaves people hanging and drooling for more is better than an extremely long boreing chapter that people don't ever want to read agian! tell people that, if they give you grief!
LostLolita chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Even though its short it sweet and to the point I think. I can't wait for the next one! ] Keep up the good work
Kira2667 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
NO! FIRESTAR! HE CAN'T DIE! OMGOMGOMG THIS IS SO FREAKING INTERESTING. UPDATE PLEASE!