Reviews for Finding Peace
Eva3131 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I really liked this
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I really liked this. You wrote Djaq very well, showing us her remembrances of home, her past. And her she viewed her comrades - very good descriptions. And end scene between her and Will was wonderful.

“Do you care about me, Djaq?”

“Yes a great deal more than is wise under the circumstances.”

“Why is it unwise? I care about you too.”

“It would be distracting. You see how Robin acts sometimes. This gang hardly needs more lovestruck fools.”

*smiles* I really liked that part.

Wonderful job done!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ahh! you are a great author!

Big Bear! HA!

The Spirit
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I like this pairing and you sis a good job with it. Nicely done.
Alanna99 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Well written but maybe a little OD on the cheese factor lol. A99
elly32 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Great story!

You describe all of them perfectly!

Gilari chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
"They had a job to do and love could only distract them. It certainly distracted Robin enough."

Hah, that is so true. Robin is always doing crazy things for Marian, and putting everyone in danger. It is very wise of Djaq to realize it and not want to put everyone is jeapordy. That being said, I love a good confession fic!

(and this one was very satisfying. Good job!)
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I liked it it was very sweet. It is how I imagine they would have told each other. There was a hint at something between them in Ducking and Dodging when she touched his face and they briefly held hands. We will just have to wait and see if we are rewarded.
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
I LOVED IT!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Before I move onto the praise, one small note: there's quite a few places in here where commas are really needed to break up your sentences - it just makes it easier for everyone to understand what you mean.

E.g.

"There was Little John. He was like a big burly bear tender, kind but rough when the need arose."

Now, this made me smile, because written like this John is a bear tender, as in one who tends to the needs of bears. I think you might have meant it like this:

"He was like a big, burly bear: tender, kind but rough when the need arose."

But that's just one fool's nitpicking. I'm sorry.

The story's very sweet. There's not enough WillDjaq fluff on here, in my opinion - but then again in my opnion you can't have too much WD fluff! :D

I think it's very nice, and I like your choice of Djaq's POV - she's definitely one of the most intriguing characters and her relationships with the rest of the group are very interesting.

All in all, like it a lot. Very good job.

Love, PIg.
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was really sweet! I loved it, and it all seemed very much in character.