Reviews for Twice Called
jka1 chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
i lovd this story and im glad that everyone ot a happy ending -
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I love it! My Favorite Fanfic of Faith! I love the chemistry between Faith and Spike and you got it all right! Congratulations! And also I love the way you write!
Cronkalini chapter 18 . 7/8/2005
This was really good. I liked how it was mostly about Faith. I loved Sloan, he was great.
Baby-Firecracker chapter 18 . 8/6/2004
Wicked story. i love Spaith.
Wolf31 chapter 7 . 2/18/2003
I like it. Faith is back and Buffy might be brought back.
laura chapter 18 . 2/18/2003
Read half of this some time ago when it hadn't been finished - enjoyed re-reading and finishing. well done.
cheebs chapter 18 . 10/10/2002
Never thought I'd like the F/S pairing when they were both on the side of good (mainly 'cause I love Faith when she's bad), but you changed that. Beautifully executed; you're a gifted writer. :)
and she said chapter 18 . 5/14/2002
good story, but i a bit of an anti climax at the end. still liked it though.
Shatter Me chapter 18 . 4/28/2002
I loved this fic! You're very talented, and the characters and storyline seemed real. Great job.

I look forward to more of your work.
giana chapter 18 . 1/31/2002
wow... really, really good... i think this is the best buffy ressurection fic out there. i really like the fact that the scoobies have really, really grown up here...
kodachi chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
Damn. That was... damn.

Thank you.
Obsessed-Fanfic-Reader chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Your story was so great!I loved it, couldn't stop reading characters were dead-on, the plot was great, and I loved the faith/spike thing you had going 're so talented, I just can't wait to read more of your work!
Buffy Anne Summers2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
Sorry it has taken me so long to start this one, but if it is as good as Close Your Eyes, I am in for a treat : P
RENOYES chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Look, I don't normally review stuff (mainly because I feel dumb doing it), but for ALL THREE of your stories I'm making an exception. You are a very talented and creative writer, and it was a pleasure to read your work. They were beautiful.
IceWing chapter 16 . 9/2/2001
Solid... That pretty much sums it up. Keep up the good work.