Reviews for Civilian Status
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is really well written and very sweet.
Aoichibi chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
awwwwwwwww, that was so adorable!
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I liked this portrayal of Kakashi, it was in-character but showed a side to him one doesn't usually see-especially in fanfiction. He was silly and playful- but not in a completely ridiculous way. I liked that he had this irrational mental issue with Ayame having blood on her hands, it was a creative way to show the effects being a ninja has had on him. It was also very cute (there may have been some fangirling on my part).
RoxInSocks chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I like that :) I love this couple. It's one of the most plausible Kakashi paring in my opinion. And what you wrote makes a lot of sense to me. I would totally see it in the manga :) Good job.
janelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is just excellent! but it doesn't continue does it?
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I looooove this! It's sooo good! I think this is gonna be a pairing that I am quite fond of. It may not be my favorite (probably cuz' Ayame is such a minor character) but I definitely like this pairing! They're such a cute couple! :D I feel like hugging 'em! Thank you for writing this!
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Has a lot of meaning, this one. Nicely done.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wow, this parring is really cute!:)
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This was the cutest AyameKakashi oneshot EVER!

Xd I'm happy.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
The story is very sweet and in character. I liked it a lot.
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
very adorable pairing oneshot
eve chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
kakashi: 10 points.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
It loses some of its punch int he execution, but the idea...that Kakashi treasures this small haven away from bloodshed so much that he doesn't even want to see her kill a chicken...is wonderful.
ShadowHeart251 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I liked was unusual yet sweet. Sorta
R. Joseph chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great job! This was fun to read and had the elements of humor, romance, and meaning seamlessly intertwined in one short story. Excellent!