Reviews for A Peculiar Friendship
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Oh I see. Kind of excellent
Faba chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
It's over? HUH. That was good... but I thought it was going to be longer... I didn't realize it was a sort fic... maybe it's just me... oh, well, I liked it. :D

Good job.

Faba
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 7 . 12/7/2007
Aww, dang, it's over! Loved the ending, though. Tragic, but very nicely written. :)

Defi
Bomba-Fae chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
DUDE! I just read everything; I loved it. I'm a closeted Boqaba fan. I really do like it. Aw it had a sad ending! But it fit really well.

I loved it!

Smiles,

Bomba
Meltalviel chapter 7 . 12/6/2007
D'aww, it's over D:

Very tragically sweet.
Faba chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
It's kind of odd to read an Elphaboq... because of how their relationship is betrayed in it, but I still like it. We all must try different things, I suppose. :/

Tiggy has to make chappies LONGER. D:

*love*

Faba
Lusito chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
I really liked this chapter; it really captured the Elphaba in this story.

I do like the fact that she's still with Yero at the moment, even if she'd not in it wholeheartedly.

I can so picture Elphaba on a farm, with little kiddies and animals/Animals running around _

I can't to see where you take this :)
Faba chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
I think it was nice... and I had no idea it was bookverse... .

Silly me...

There were a few mistakes, like, 'alot' and such. And, can you make the chapters a little longer? D:
Faba chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
I can see what you mean by 'hard to write'... I s'pose Fiyeraba grows on you.

I thought it was nice, though. A bit refreshing to see Elphie kissing someone else. xP
MuchTooHighACost chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
so short [
Faba chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
*shifty eyes*

Silly boy... silly girl...

*boggled*

Elphie... don't feel that way... D:
Sale chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
I have a really strong suspicion this isn't the end as well. ;)
Meltalviel chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
Aw :(

...*can't think of anything else to say*

Aw :D!
Faba chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
*sways*

Hehe... I liked it, update soon. :D
MuchTooHighACost chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Wonderful! Wonderful! Will there be a part when they're at Shiz? Keep going, I love this story! Elphaboq is such an odd pairing, and yet I can totally see it working! Rock on girlfriend!