Reviews for N E W T S
Llllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee!
SonicHearts123 chapter 41 . 8/4/2012
Amazing.
Kyuubi's angel chapter 41 . 10/29/2011
You did an amazing job! Everything fro to this! Best HP/naruto crossover ive ever read! iluv ur kyuubi scenes and how u stayed close to the story line so it seemed really real! GREAT JOB! luved every chapter!
Footster26 chapter 41 . 12/10/2010
Great story..it was hard to find a place t stop reading i was like captivated though the whole thing...hahaha great jutsus by the way i can totally see naruto as a fire type it works for him. Harry potter with a mix of naruto is a great read indeed and i hope that u come out with a few more stories that are just as exciting!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 41 . 11/22/2010
dude, I'm still stuck a few chapters back (make tht a lot of chapters) where naruto had a dream of kissing sasuke. explain story! Explain!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 21 . 11/21/2010
I truly appreciate this chapter as a well written fight. I have read many that just suck, a few that are ok, and maybe five that are memorable for being good. I now put this in my 'top five ff battles ever read'. *bows* thatnk you for this great reading experience.
Jostanos chapter 40 . 8/31/2010
Sakurablossom009, please allow me to say this... The jutsus that Naruto and Sai used near the end of "Chapter 40: Farewell" and the reactions to said Jutsus were PRICELESS! XD

You are amonst the few authors that knows how to make me laugh and I thank you for this.
Kirarifox13 chapter 41 . 4/14/2010
That was the best harry potter/naruto crossover I have ever read. It was so awesome. Especially with the part of Sakura about to kick Sasuke-teme's butt. Great job!
Cyklos chapter 41 . 3/4/2010
Just finished this after a night of reading trough this and the prequel (or original story, since this is the sequel... whatever) and I must say that I have enjoyed the ride.

Some criticism: ALOT of this was just passages lifted from dh (except the end, kyubii was a nice insert), and since I'm here for a uniqe story not just deathly hallows with some narutoness inserted here and there.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Is there a reason your chapter numbers are in Chinese? Nice start, looking foward to more.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 41 . 8/6/2009
i loved this story! great job, it was awesome!
Seya chapter 41 . 7/12/2009
I guess the story itself is pretty good. And well written. But Sasuke is OOC times ten. Some scenes didn't match up in power as well.
Little Kunai chapter 38 . 7/8/2009
this battle so far has been awesome!
Little Kunai chapter 36 . 7/8/2009
oh shit! they just made a big mistake! brilliant!
Little Kunai chapter 24 . 7/8/2009
poor sai. i feel so bad for him some time. but we love him anyways