Reviews for N E W T S (Original)
kairobinson880 chapter 12 . 8/29
Naruto is still a Genin because he hasn't passed the Chunin exams yet... He was probably the most powerful Genin ever because he was also a Genin all throughout the 4th great ninja war as well, notice he was never given a Chunin vest.
kairobinson880 chapter 6 . 8/29
OH MY GAAAWDDD! IT'S SASUKE!
kairobinson880 chapter 1 . 8/29
OMG is the man who wanted to "play with her" Orochimaru?!
Haiiiiii chapter 18 . 7/31
I LOVED IT
CordiallyYours chapter 3 . 3/4
I'm sorry, your blatant hatred for Snape made me stop reading this. It's too bad that your story is just an flat one with only ignorance to make up for it
Dark One Kitsune chapter 41 . 9/16/2016
Tell me what happen next and I hope Naruto will mad that he was thinking Harry is dead but not.. he still alive with unmoved body so never got suspicious on it...
Guest chapter 41 . 4/6/2016
Fuck you
Keiolsha chapter 41 . 10/3/2015
Where are all the chapters?
the notice says you will update soon but you havent updated in 7 years
i really like this fanfic and would appreciate if you would upload the revised chapters
please update soon
dreamingreality11 chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
I hope you update soon, a lot of chapters are missing
Guest chapter 41 . 7/9/2015
Why the fuck would you have like 20 chapters of saying sorry for the wait
arnee chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
... you kind of suck at Chinese, you realize that, right?
sunhex1120 chapter 41 . 5/22/2013
Llllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee!
SonicHearts123 chapter 41 . 8/4/2012
Amazing.
Kyuubi's angel chapter 41 . 10/29/2011
You did an amazing job! Everything fro to this! Best HP/naruto crossover ive ever read! iluv ur kyuubi scenes and how u stayed close to the story line so it seemed really real! GREAT JOB! luved every chapter!
Footster26 chapter 41 . 12/10/2010
Great story..it was hard to find a place t stop reading i was like captivated though the whole thing...hahaha great jutsus by the way i can totally see naruto as a fire type it works for him. Harry potter with a mix of naruto is a great read indeed and i hope that u come out with a few more stories that are just as exciting!