Reviews for Smear It Splendid
ivanhoeslady chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
OH MY GOSH THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN PRETTY GOOD. BUT ITS BEEN 5 YRS SO IM GONNA CRUSH MY HOPE YOULL RETURN
The Imperfect Me chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
I hope to read more soon! And yes, the number four is also bad luck in Mandarin because the pronunciation is very similar.
Countenance chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Best story! Please update soon its been five years!
SakuraBlizzard20 chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Very interesting...
I'm looking forward to this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Sasuke and his 'Uchiha' way... Cool! So this is Suicide Club!AU? Hahaha
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
YAY!I just read ur bio saying u will update this, well its 2015 nd im excited for an update :)
in-the-tsukuyomi chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Ive never read any fic like this before. This is such an amazing plot. plz dont abandon this :(
Corbette Koi chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
That... Was absolutely terrifying...
Your story was ok but when it got to the gang jumping at the school part... Holy fluffing flapjacks...(O.O)
I toooootally agree, Kakashi is dying (probably cancer) and he's hallucinating. That scene, happy? That's some paranormal activity material right there!
PLEASE update soon!
Lotz a lov!
Scared senseless CK
Fafa77 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Creepyyyyyyy...
I LIKE IT :p . I just love mysterious and scary stories and its perfect with naruto characters in it
I applaud you :) keep up the good work
berryboom chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
OMG This was ... wierd, but still very interesting. And I don't know why, I feel scared . Probably 'cause it's midnight and I'm reading this strange suiciding stuff and watching Death Note as well.

Your story isn't scary...so maybe there's something wrong with me tonight :/

Please do rewrite this! (It's been last updated in '10 and now it's '14, so I can't be sure you will...But anyway. T.T Oh why are all the good stories incomplete?)
sweetangelicprincess chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
This fanfic is awesome but that whole suicide club thing is giving me the creeps
Update pls!
ninastylee chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Quite an interesting story!
Enjoyed it very well!
Update soon!
yelyahnadia chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS THE BEST HORROR FIC I HAVE EVER READ
I was like noooooooooooooooo, it's abandoned noooooooooooooooooo! Please update?
Sigh.
Akemi Spangler chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
ahhh! I'm addicted :'( it's so dark and twisted...I just wanna keep reading and reading until I find out whodunit! btw you didn't completely fail with the "Sai being The Bat" thing cause I actually figured it would be him... no one in Naruto is that... creepy... update soon! please!
Altair718 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Kakashi's dying isn't he? Also, when did Sai wind up living with the trio? Also hoping that you haven't abandoned this fic, as it's pretty good.