Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Ah, much better. I couldn't review earlier because I'm something of a Tails fan and would have spewed vitriol all over your screen. But this makes up for that.
It's slightly confusing, seeing as how you say his heart stopped beating the last time we saw him, but I can handwave a little inconsistency for the sake of Tails not dying for a change.
C W Sherman chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Haha that's a delightful ending chapter in which everything worked out, though by the time he was wheeling past Rotor I saw it coming. That's a sign of a good idea right? That your fanbase wants it to be written like that? I think it was great anyway, and I'm excited for some continuation! That may not ever happen...but meh, dreams and wishes and stuff.
C W Sherman chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I feel like Kitsune totally does not roll off the tongue lol, but that's still an awesome way to revive the already supremely tortured kit.

Upward and Onward, to the final chapter!
C W Sherman chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Well that was interesting, I felt like I was reading an alternate ending to 'Life Could Have Been...' lol. That was a pleasant surprse twist when you're destroying characters left and right, 1 paralyzed, 2 dead, and 1 (that technically should have been dead anyway) now a hopeless wreck. What's next?

Proceed forward, into the future!
C W Sherman chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
You do like to kill off Tails. Neh? It's fun? Enjoyable to write the young character off as a torture subject for other characters, or nature, or fate? Poor Tails.

C W Sherman chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ah a world without a super fast blue hedgehog...would be a world with a paralyzed blue hedgehog? Poor Sonic. Want you to continue. lol story already "Complete" so maybe I should continue reading instead.
Em979 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
D'aw :)
I really love the idea of Tails and Rouge working together!
Soniclover0028 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Soniclover0028 chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
Wow... just wow... I love how you tied all the stories together so far!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
You Can Call Me Nora chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Wow! That was actually an amazing story; connected, and yet not. Beautifully written, as usual, and even though this was obviously NOT canon, everyone was still in character! Amazing job!

I was reading this because I'm in the middle of reading Burning Arrow, Wildfire Heart (at your suggestion, BTW ;) gonna read Advent of Equinox next!) and I was at the chapter where you warned you made reference to yourself, so I thought I'd see what you were talking about. Ever so glad I did.

Wow. The connection between Maria and Sonic... wow. At first I thought it was Tails they were talking about, but then I realized it wasn't. Seriously though... wow. (Shut up, me! Can't you think up any better interjections?) ...Nope. Wow.

...You and your Tails-killing obsession. (Shakes head and sighs hopelessly) At least he ended up surviving in the end this time. Really cute interaction between him and Rouge. Never would've suspected it, but it makes sense. I almost cried.

And I really should've seen Maria and Shadow switching places coming. It was very clever of you to use her real dying words to him as his dying words words to her, but without exactly quoting her, you know what I mean? Very emotional. I could see the scene playing in my head perfectly, as if it really had happened they were so much in character but, oh yeah, IT NEVER DID. XD

And the sheer irony of Robotnik making Sonic the Fastest Thing Alive was also brilliant. (I seem to like that word, don't I? Well, maybe IT FITS.) I have never watched SatAM, but I know the basic plot and it seemed to follow along quite nicely, even with the obvious NEVER HAPPENED sign hanging over it.

The way the chapters were all linked to one another and yet somewhat independent was brilliant. Did I mention that I love your writing style? Especially your descriptions. I can't do descriptions to save my life. I find when I write (and when I read other stories I KNOW it isn't true) that it takes away from the main action of the plot and distracts me from following the train of thought (and explosions! XD) that I am currently working on. You do a really beautiful job of describing the surroundings and the situations, as well as getting into the characters and letting them have little mental commentaries as they go along, and it doesn't distract from the reading at all, but rather adds to it. BECOME A WRITER, WOMAN! SPREAD YOUR TALENT TO THE WORLD AND MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT! KA-CHING!

Overall, very, very well done (No, duh. I only said it, like, FIVE TIMES). I sincerely hope you continue your writing, either in fanfiction, or in original fiction (or whatever it's called. Real fiction? Too lazy to look it up. -_-;).

Now, enough of that. This review is long enough. Back to Burning Arrow! WOOT!

Worm'sShoes chapter 5 . 7/4/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww this story made me so very sad! but it was sooo good! I nearly cried. Wow, I would like a sequel, but i'm a lazy person, so I try not to ever demand anything like this of anyone. Great story, best AU i've ever read and i luvved it so much. Until next time, seeya.
Profile Has Been Closed chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Amusing! Very, very amusing! I was certainly enlightened. I learned something as I read these-

You're the greatest at stealing ideas before people even come up with them!

I have a question- have you updated/editted these chapters? They do seem as if you went back and cleaned 'em up.

You are awesome.

Whoo! Osama's dead! Have an absolutely splendid morning!

9.4/10, overall.

Profile Has Been Closed chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I- I just realized how weird calling Maria "Dr. Robotnik" is just now...

II- Rouge and people like her are doomed. Technology will defeat all sleuths.

III- You were nice to the kitsune for once. Good for you.

IV- Rouge, a ... socialist? Hedonistic socialist? Perfect! You stole another one of my ideas before I came up with it!