Reviews for Five Things That Never Happened
Called it:)
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Sonic can run! Whoohoo!
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Kitsune? Well... it turned out pretty well, but not as good as the game version.
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Sonic can't walk now?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Tails died AGAIN!?
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Interesting end...
bayviewms chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
So... What you're saying is, it's all Shadow's fault? Like if Maria had pushed him into that stasis tube the RIGHT way, Sonic wouldn't be born crippled, Tails would've been found, and... Everything would be normal.
Right?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
So... Is there a bonus scene? Because this just comes back to this page, and I REALLY WANT TO READ THE SCENE!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Ah, much better. I couldn't review earlier because I'm something of a Tails fan and would have spewed vitriol all over your screen. But this makes up for that.
It's slightly confusing, seeing as how you say his heart stopped beating the last time we saw him, but I can handwave a little inconsistency for the sake of Tails not dying for a change.
C W Sherman chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Haha that's a delightful ending chapter in which everything worked out, though by the time he was wheeling past Rotor I saw it coming. That's a sign of a good idea right? That your fanbase wants it to be written like that? I think it was great anyway, and I'm excited for some continuation! That may not ever happen...but meh, dreams and wishes and stuff.
C W Sherman chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
I feel like Kitsune totally does not roll off the tongue lol, but that's still an awesome way to revive the already supremely tortured kit.

Upward and Onward, to the final chapter!
C W Sherman chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Well that was interesting, I felt like I was reading an alternate ending to 'Life Could Have Been...' lol. That was a pleasant surprse twist when you're destroying characters left and right, 1 paralyzed, 2 dead, and 1 (that technically should have been dead anyway) now a hopeless wreck. What's next?

Proceed forward, into the future!
C W Sherman chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
You do like to kill off Tails. Neh? It's fun? Enjoyable to write the young character off as a torture subject for other characters, or nature, or fate? Poor Tails.

Onward!
C W Sherman chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ah a world without a super fast blue hedgehog...would be a world with a paralyzed blue hedgehog? Poor Sonic. Want you to continue. lol story already "Complete" so maybe I should continue reading instead.
Emerynth chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
D'aw :)
I really love the idea of Tails and Rouge working together!