Reviews for The Thanksgiving Bet
Shebe chapter 7 . 7/20
Awwwww
CaptainAlias chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Oh my god. That was adorable. I love how you made Lassie confused, too. I think that it was more realistic that way.
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
All giddy over it :-). I love it.
ChubbyTabby chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
That was so cute - I kept smiling through the entire thing!
CrimsonRegret chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Absolutely adorable! I enjoyed every second of it! XD
lightrain chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
So sweet, loved the story
Meatball42 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
This is an absolutely wonderful story, a chocolate cake of sweetness dotted throughout with perfectly placed chocolate chips of angst. Adding to favs for whenever I need a smile and an 'Aww!'
bloodlustphyco chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
AW! ] i loved this story! i really loved the end! ] i really wasn't expecting him to go to the apartment..lol...i really enjoyed this story! pleae keep writing! ]
isrocks chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
more please
maguena1 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Interesting! I particularly liked some of the turns of phrase - like Lassiter thinking that he shouldn't be running away as head detective, and "Are you TRYING to send me to therapy? If you are, it's working!" and "Drive, peon!" There's one thing, though, that I feel would improve the story - removing some of the repetition. I mean, for instance, the way that, first, Shawn explains that he likes Lassiter, then Gus repeats it, then Juliet realizes it, then Juliet and Shawn discuss it - and all very much in the same terms, so that my eyes skip over it. Similarly, the idea that Lassiter can still be gay despite having been married is repeated at least three times. I feel that the story would be stronger if either some of the repetition was removed, or if each character had their own take on what was happening, and their own motivations for being interested in the outcome of the bet.
Rui Votum chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
-squee!-

I would have commented each individual chapter, but my gosh each one left me begging for more. I loved the kiss at the end of this chapter. It totally sent shivers down my spine. Loved the story, and I totally wanna see more!

-Phoenix
Sanqhian chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
Wow! I just have to say that I LOVED this story. Thank you so much for sharing it! Totally going on my list of faves. I'm going to read the rest of your stuff now.

Sanqhian
Johnny Davenport chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Wow, so sweet! -favorite- I, personally, would love a sequel, especially if it's as great as this fic is!
TwilightG chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
okay, this is kind of really gross (didn't need all that detail!) but I guess I just don't understand why people slash these two characters all the time!

but the story itself, was cute and funny, and it was really good!
pansnymph chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
"Gus dies tomorrow." LOL!

Seriously, great story. Looking forward to your next one.

Cheers!