Reviews for Devastating
Cam-cam chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
I know you said on your profile that this fic is never going to be finished, but please hear me out.
This is not the first time I read one of your stories. You are a very good writer, as good with humour as with suspense, as seen in this story. Devastating is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. The form is original and well written, the plot is waaaaay better than it might seem at first glance, the characters are well-rounded. The suspense is one like I have oh so rarely seen. It is the good kind of suspense, the one that keeps you attached to the story, not the one that results in the reader's death by frustration.
In short, this story is the best I have read lately. It is one of a kind.
Thus, I humbly ask you to please reconsider the fate of this story. I am sure you would make a lot of people happy by continuing it. I could never believe I would be the only one.
Asking you again to please continue,
With all due respect,
kitty chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
It might be a dog
Saxon Warrior chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Does anyone think the beast might be a human?
GhostCalumon chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
*Transmission comes in from an unknown source*

Hey! Listen I have to know what is going to happen next! Please continue this! I'm on the edge of my seat! Please update soon!

*End Transmission*
VampireElder chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Lol was this Before or After the Spores fanfic?
Mable chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
Awesome... I wonder what it is. I hope to find out, please reveal more.
Legion chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
I'm going to guess that the creature is a Human.
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
WOWZAS. Wasn't expecting that. And of course they all die... but why were the pikmin not responding? Hrm. I don't remember Telix or any of these characters and why they're doing what they're doing, so I'll reread the story.

And I don't think night vision would be dark shades of blue and black...

Anyway, intense, attention to detail when it's called for, though it cold have been far scarier. I don't know how, but I know it could have been.

Regardless, excellent work and two thumbs up.
bdun chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
things have gone from good to bad to worse and now tom ugly. QUARANTINE THAT ROCK!
AquaRaptor chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Script Format Violation

Good chapter... the pikmin attacked their leaders this time instead of running... but I think you nerfed the captains, their helmets shouldn't have been able to break so easily... but still, good.
Velk chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
the beast might have not know they were there. said beast must have ben 1 of us humans or a genect mutation vertion of 1 of us.
markman 1111 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great but ive been waiting a long time for update u give up on this?
HeshieokFasla chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
This is getting epic.

Very epic.
Ferahgo the Assassin chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
Interesting. I want to know what will happen next.
Esinololly chapter 5 . 2/6/2008
Very interesting. I like how their 'technology' jargin in this, making it seem more realistic. Keep it up!