Reviews for Fire Emblem: Spellbinding Radiance
Tomovnikov chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Reading back over the earlier chapters you can see the change in John's character from naive and all loving to Jaded and calculated. It's a very slow but very interesting arc.
dragonngo chapter 128 . 12/8/2014
Man... John really have it rough... Foxwolf Jackson, I know that you just recently went through all the emotional hardships with your girlfriend and you are pushing all those feelings in this story. Will these tragic turn of events end up making him a heartless monster that resent those who wronged him or become a man who been scarred but have seen the truth of humanity and become the savour that he is meant to I do know is that once this Act is over, John will never be the same. For the better, or the worse, and for all the characters in this story, you better hope it is the former.
Guest chapter 128 . 11/17/2014
Yes . Spice it up some More. Darken Your Character Heart.
Guest chapter 128 . 11/15/2014
Look Foraward to you posting 2 Chapters in the next hour
Guest chapter 128 . 11/11/2014
How thexLion king Screw things up so badly. ... jeez
Guest chapter 128 . 11/11/2014
Have you played the second playthrough of Radiant Dawn to unlock the canon Ending? are you aware you can make your units stronger by tranderring data from Path of Radiance to Radiant Dawn?

Why not make another variation of the story where you dont kill of significant characters such as Soothe, Shion and etc.

Not understanding the personality of Characters such as Zelguis the Black Knight I Mean come on Mist and you match him in sword fight? Zelgius, He never Used his Full Strength Against Path of Radiance, he Spared him only because Ike told the Black that He only defeated Griel because he cripples himself. And Spared Ike hoping he would grow as powerful as Griel in his prime years.
Guest chapter 128 . 11/10/2014
Try to avoid making your Character a Gary Sue and Give other Characters that are not OC's Point of Views. Dont make this be a OC Dominated Story. Also I'am Shock they Accused John despite lack of Evidence, They Only based The Accusation on a Assumption... a Freaking Assumation. John cant catch a break.
Demonfan50 chapter 128 . 11/10/2014
Yay you typed more great chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 128 . 11/8/2014
Please Add John x Petrine Sex Scenes
Guest chapter 128 . 11/3/2014
So you changed up the background of the Wolf Tribe. You aware og the Great flood Right?
Darkness chapter 128 . 11/3/2014
Well John your So Called Friends such as Elincia, Geoffry, Ike, and Boyd accuse you of a crime you never committed and even tried to Cripple or kill you. You helped stoped a Rebellion in Crimea and this is how they repay you? What are feeling John? Rage? Betrayal?, Resentment? What will you do know. Enraged at the fact Nalieh is Wounded trying to protect You? We bet if you werent so caught off guard you would be so pissed off and feel betrayed. Lol.

So anyway i love the Story. Please post the Next Chapter in the next Hour.
Guest chapter 128 . 11/3/2014
Disppointed that they just accuse him of murder without letting john prove his innocence
Guest chapter 128 . 11/2/2014
Soren playing the 'We understand and somewhat trust you' card, but just after, everyone try to kill him ? Strange.
Fooler chapter 127 . 10/31/2014
Sorry aboutvyour Ex Friend. Sometimes you got to find your own way. You you can notvlet any drag you down. You cant dwell in the past. Remember this Advise... and I will only Say it this Ounce. "One can not Love others if they do not even Love themself". Remember that. Forget about her. Yes, i know easier than done. But just do it. Their is no such thing as Trying. You either do it or you dont, remember that as well. You Rock.
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 128 . 11/2/2014
Ooooh Toradora! One of my favorite shows! :D I haven't used Lucina in Smash I just realized...But I love using Robin.
Tibarn is so out of his element...as is probably several people here, that's bound to make this interesting...
And yes, being accused of assassination would certainly cause some issues. I can't remember if there were actual reasons given in the game but that does make sense. Racism no matter where you go.
Aaand some morality and political discussion leads to insults and now a fight? Fun fun.
Aww, Soren, such a good boy inside. :3 That was nice though.
Wait what the frick? How did they pin this on John? Why would he kill laguz diplomats when the laguz were not going to be part of the discussion anymore? What did I miss? O.o
"No horse would outrun the king of red lions".Windwaker?
And yeah, this is...fucked. XD Gods that was sudden and exciting.
And hey look, a callback, yay! This should be fun...
I shouldn't review this late. ;
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »