Reviews for Fire Emblem: Spellbinding Radiance
Chi-Suna chapter 141 . 3/11/2016
You are an amazing writer! I love this story and its characters! Don't listen to the haters if they don't like it they shouldn't read it.
Guest chapter 141 . 3/10/2016
You not doing a good job at making John a good character.

You're first mistake was making John weak after the timeskip.

I figure you learn from Dragon ball z. Lol
Guest chapter 141 . 3/10/2016
No review war is happening . lol.

I only see a Bunch of fanboys harrassing the Reviewers that letting the Author know of this Story's Flaws and pros.. Not really a war.

Also deleting reviews are rude.

Saying Constructive Critism is the same as flaming is a sign of Arrogance On the Author part and Silly favoritism and kissass to extreme on the Fanatics part.
Blue Wyvern Rider chapter 33 . 3/1/2016
I missed your Happy Histcaymas by a day! On the leap year. Uh, well, Happy late Histcaymas. Here's an internet cake, wrapped in aluminium foil for you. (Ignore the missing slice).

-Rider
Blue Wyvern Rider chapter 141 . 2/23/2016
The Anonymous: Well, since putting up that review, I've occasionally glanced at this chapter's reviews, and, well...words fail me. I was honestly a little jealous at the amount of attention and reviews this story had...once upon a time. Geez. I now understand what you meant in the author's notes. There's not much the community can do about these postings, but one provided filter is to use the Moderate Guest Reviews option, which was created for just such a purpose. Other reviews can be removed any time after the time window, too. And this is a privilege giver to writers, so if reviewers don't like it, what do their opinions matter?

What you've got on your hands right now is a flame war. Happens in many places, especially in social media spots. I suggest removing them and having everyone move on before it gets any more out of control. Can't do much else for you.

In other news! I've decided to reread the story...I don't remember it being this long. I still get a laugh every time John hits Boyd in the backside or the princess has a bipolar flip in personality. I know girls who do that. In fact, my sister does that. I'm also reading through an LP of the other Fire Emblems to find out about the other universes, since I've only played 9 and 10, so I'm now able to connect a little better with the story. You seem to perform their characters as well as you do Tellius' characters. Your character develop for them is also great, changing them as the influences around them change, which is realistic. I reached John's point of promising Sothe to protect Macaiah, and it touched me as Sothe's earnestness then would protect Macaiah at the cost of his life. Just a perk of reading through once already.

Anyway, Just stopped by a second to encourage you once more and try to help. Oh, and I've managed to learn five songs on the piano now! ...Or, my right hand has, at least. So keep reaching for your goals. Good luck at whatever life tries to throw you!

-The Now No Longer Anonymous

P.S. Your story is still inspiring me. I've decided to improve my writing a little more and dabble at a self-insert myself.
King Keith chapter 141 . 2/21/2016
Sigh well while everyone does cause a ruckus in your review page and I have seen it believe I have seen agruements left and right I think I could be a good thing. I mean if they argue about it that means there is one good thing about it right? Man cheering people up might not be my forte...
Also you've been sticking to this since your high or jr high school days right? You have my respect for writing this story this long! Whether or not you decide you give this up or not just know that there are people that enjoyed this story is all. Be happy what you accomplished during those times and thanks for all the laughs and tears if this is the end.
One more thing everyone struggles and has to take on the darkness in their life so if it helps you don't suffer alone even if you think you do. That is my personal thoughts when life gets hard.
Good luck with everything,
King Keith.
Guest chapter 141 . 2/20/2016
To Truegrammer: Dude shut up., it is Obvious you To mentally immature to Know the difference between Constructive Critism. The reviews are not spiteful.. Perhaps you just one of those Arrogant Authors who beilive they do not need to be Criticized? .. The Author can Author can himself thank very much.. You not helping.. Being Naive Fanatic.

A True Critic see the pros and Cons of a Story.. Not constantly Showering the Author with Rainbows and candy.
TheTrueGammer chapter 140 . 2/13/2016
Oops. Didn't mean to submit that review yet.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I adore this fic. And it the fact that some Guest is repeatedly posting spiteful reviews just for the sake of being a _ makes me want to punch a puppy. Except, I love animals so I'd only give it an aggressive pet.
If you do decide to end the fic here, I'll understand entirely. I know that may sound hollow coming from some random person on the Internet, but I really do mean it. I may be a wee bit sad at first, but I'd get over it. Besides, I could always re-read it, which sounds like a really good idea right now.
Hm, I had some clever way to end this review(s), but I'll just opt for this instead: The Game.

Sincerely, Gammer.
TheTrueGammer chapter 141 . 2/13/2016
Uh... How do I want to word this?
Have you ever heard the phrase 'haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate'? Actually, that doesn't make much sense. What do potatoes do besides get eaten for nutrients? Hey, maybe that's what that phrase means; hateful things can be consumed and use for nutrients and growth just like a potato! Aw man, I just made myself hungry.
Oh wait, I was trying to say something. So, if you go back to, like, September of last year, you'll find me stumbling upon this fic for the first time. Having nothing better to do, I gave it a read. Hours later, I was all caught up. And I'd missed all sorts of deadlines and previous obligations, but that's beside the point.
From the first chapter, I was hooked. Not only was the writing some of the best I've seen on FF, especially as time went on, but I also found myself liking a lot of the characters, be it OCs or familiar faces. Believe it or not, but this fic, and a couple others, are what inspired me to start writing more often.
Guest chapter 141 . 1/31/2016
While it is true you have so many flaws... It is ultimately up to you how to work this story.

Get over it. Learn from your past Mistakes and worry about the present and work on your long and short term goals.

Stop bitching about your girlfriend or the past.

Your Mind is too foggy and unorganized

Worry about yourself first.
Guest chapter 141 . 1/26/2016
Of course Lord crow aka the kissass or the Author posing a No name Blank Account would would harass any Guest for stating facts.

Grammar? -_-. What does grammar have to do anything. You sure seem understand what I,an saying. Lol. It is Obvious you just Narrow minded fool that always fap to this Author. You just a petty fool who changes the subject and too biased and ignorant to point out the Authors flaws. That is why You are a fool. Also stop talking. I'am pretty sure the Author can defend himself.

To the Author: yes you arebeing Biased. Stop being so Arrogant to say Ike is a Gary Sue. Regardless of how sugarcoat your character .. He is a Self Insert. You put too much of personality and life into this character. Honestly Ike being a Gary Sue has had been debunked in many sites. It Obvious you Can not comprehend the growth of many fire emblem characters which is why you kill off some characters and ignore other characters because you choose not to understand them better.

Also stop abusing that word. Gary or Mary Sue is only Self insert in fanfictions.
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 141 . 1/13/2016
So since can't review more than once, hi, it's me! If ya wanna reply to this just reply to the other one, totally forgot how this worked. ;

Oh hey this was a much smoother beginning, nice!
And Jay is always silly. It is amusing to think about how random soldiers might occasionally catch them talking to an "invisible" woman in the sky...Jay's the true goddess :o
I'm excited to see what John has cooked up...It's interesting to think that both sides are fine with the starting on even footing, kinda. Suppose it says a lot of how the armies have changed.
Speaking of. John is a lot more confident nowadays.
Ya made a typo. "Count Bastian entered alongside Lucia, Elincia, and Bastian."
Ah yeah, Selena would have reason to feel bad about being on opposing side with Ike...This is all so sad.
But wow everyone's so...understanding, not sure if that makes it worse...
This was a great way to prelude the battle.
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 141 . 1/13/2016
Don't make me repeat what I said on FB with that quote, lol.
But yeah hope things are going alright.
Also checked the reviews and that particular Guest is back and he's such a massive asshat who 1.) Keeps posting multiple reviews (It's easy to tell it's one person...) and 2.) missed the point of your words entirely.

Quote me on this next chapter, no really. "Hey dude, Ike is totally a Gary Stu, and you really don't know what constructive criticism is. I've read the Guest reviews in question (not all of y'all) and mostly they're just pointless flames and opinions that don't actually help. The author has put up with a lot of shit over the years of making this so it's kinda sad you claim he's arrogant and cowardly. By the way your spelling and grammar is atrocious. (And your attempt to post as multiple people, while having similar writing habits and points, is kinda sad)"- Lord Cow-Cow

And actually I need to go to work in an hour but I needed you to see this, Mr. Author, to make sure you know that most people understand. I'll try and read the chapter itself soon and give my thoughts. :3
soren180 chapter 141 . 1/12/2016
I'll just say it, you do you man. Do whatever you feel is right. Just be sure you don't waiver, be resolute. Otherwise you'll doubt yourself into the ground.
Guest chapter 141 . 1/10/2016
I love this story so much, this has been the second time i have read it and I still feel the anger , regret, sorrow and happiness you have portrayed it would break my heart for you to stop such a wonderful story and please write it as how you feel it should be written do not allow others to change your vision I deeply admire you for all the time, love and work you have put in this and even if you decide to stop it I am happy to have found such a wonwonderfu fic.
P.S. sorry for either bad grammar or lack of punctuation
1,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »