Reviews for Fire Emblem: Spellbinding Radiance
Fooler chapter 127 . 10/31/2014
Sorry aboutvyour Ex Friend. Sometimes you got to find your own way. You you can notvlet any drag you down. You cant dwell in the past. Remember this Advise... and I will only Say it this Ounce. "One can not Love others if they do not even Love themself". Remember that. Forget about her. Yes, i know easier than done. But just do it. Their is no such thing as Trying. You either do it or you dont, remember that as well. You Rock.
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 128 . 11/2/2014
Ooooh Toradora! One of my favorite shows! :D I haven't used Lucina in Smash I just realized...But I love using Robin.
Tibarn is so out of his element...as is probably several people here, that's bound to make this interesting...
And yes, being accused of assassination would certainly cause some issues. I can't remember if there were actual reasons given in the game but that does make sense. Racism no matter where you go.
Aaand some morality and political discussion leads to insults and now a fight? Fun fun.
Aww, Soren, such a good boy inside. :3 That was nice though.
Wait what the frick? How did they pin this on John? Why would he kill laguz diplomats when the laguz were not going to be part of the discussion anymore? What did I miss? O.o
"No horse would outrun the king of red lions".Windwaker?
And yeah, this is...fucked. XD Gods that was sudden and exciting.
And hey look, a callback, yay! This should be fun...
I shouldn't review this late. ;
Deflow chapter 127 . 10/31/2014
John.

Why not Make John be a Grandmaster from Fire Emblem Awakening but Adjust it in Radiant Dawn Stats.

Tactation:

Sword: SS

Knife: S

You Like?
Guest chapter 127 . 10/31/2014
Talent ? Dude, you HAVE talent. Though I admit I don't like the radiant dawn part as much as the Path of radiance part.

Poor John, he's grieving, and almost everyone piss on him. Well it make sense, they're not on the same side, but still.
Feels odd that Karla give him an half-What the hell half-get a hold of yourself speech about him having changed and the like, considering that they didn't see each other since five years.
That, and I think the trope Get a hold of youself dump.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 128 . 11/2/2014
Woo hoo! Doctor Who and RWBY!

Haha, well, I'm laughing ;)

A chapter so soon! Yesssss, I approve

Damn, I certainly respect John here. I am not usually able to keep my cool when in an arguement, though that mostly stems from hating to be proven wrong. But John, he certainly has his emotions in check. I thought he did an excellent job.

And Soren! Woah, that surprised me! But I'm glad John is finding a bit of solace

I'll be honest, I could guess that these talks wouldn't go well for the wolves. But I certainly didn't expect THAT. You caught me completely unaware! Now John certainly isn't going to find any friends in Gallia or Crimea.

And Micaiah's reaction is going to be...interesting ;)

Katrina! I was wondering if her character would appear!

But...this makes me think. The people who knew Katrina were Selena, Calill and...Petrine.

So how does the Black Knight know of this place and Katrina?

Answer: Petrine :D
Folytatasa chapter 128 . 11/2/2014
Wonderful work Johnny boy! I honestly haven't a clue how I would go about diplomatic meetings like you do. However, perhaps the whole betrayal thing was too obvious? I don't think it would be this easy either, for Elincia and Ike to believe you would kill someone innocent by this point. I mean, you and Elincia did just go through some kind of crazy together so it seems farfetched.

Anyway, I offer you a chance. The door is unlocked, but will you heed the call and open the door to the other worlds? You may think I jest, but I believe you have seen an alternate timeline of yourself. Embrace that power, for most give a mere wave of the hand. If you search, you will find others like yourself.
Surviving Devil chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
Good chapter, as usual. Also i think your writing is one of the best on the site!

Btw how did you like miari nikki and smt iv? I love both of them!
godofmadness43 chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
man I hope you keep updating, this is getting good
Thedarknesswithin96 chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
Glad to see a new chapter. Ive got no problems with this one hope we can see more soon.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
One of your best friends cut ties? Damn, I'm sorry. I completely forgive you for the wait. I wish you luck on your relationship, you truly have had awful luck. If anyone deserves it, it's you

And I am a guy ;)

So, you're feeling low on self confidence, eh? Lucky for you, I'm here!

This chapter was one of your best to date, in my opinion. And now let me tell you exactly why!

Right off the bat, you show us how alone John is. 90% of his friends aren't happy with him. And of those, the two that could possibly sympathize with him tell him flat out how different he is. John isn't the same person we all knew.

Though I felt a breath of older SBR in that brief exchange with Jay. That made me smile and remember all those good times.

However, the direction you're going with this fic is the right one. John has undergone a serious character arc, which if I may add, is something you did flawlessly. And the tone of the story fits that. Plus, I've always thought FE9 was lighter than FE10, which felt more serious to me.

"The grass isn't greener on the other side. That's the lesson I've learned. Life isn't better if I become someone I'm not or run away from my problems. There will always be problems, no matter who I become or where I run to. It's a matter of standing up for myself and standing up to my problems that makes me a strong person and makes me life worth living."
I think this paragraph really nails what John has become. Whenever I reread this fic, I have to readjust to old John. And if I have to do that, then that means I've come to accept new John as himself. The true character of SBR is the one that is in this chapter, right here, right now.

On a side note, that part with John falling asleep was a perfect way to show just how stressed he is. How much he wants to live up to peoples' expectations.
And so he can woo Micaiah and they can fall madly in love! ;D

And one last thing...
"You truly are falling down the same path as my brother."
FORESHADOWING! That dark power is coming back to haunt John...
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry. Anyway. So first, I see you've been a busy bee lately. I'm sure most people can understand not being able to sit down and write even when you have time. (Also free time is not nearly as wonderful as people think.)
I have noticed the much darker turn, but it only makes sense. I appreciate slight amounts of levity though, it's much easier to read when there's those moments.

As for the chapter stuff. Poor John, having to confront his past this way. And I forgot Karla was part of the mercenaries actually. So this was the conversation that gave you trouble. Well you made through it fine I think.
And Mist is making me sad, poor John, losing his way like this...
And Soren being Soren, but Ike not being Ike, interesting...
Tibarn, neat. This is gonna be really interesting to see what happens. I have the strange feeling the stakes are higher than they appear, for some reason...

Aww...dude. *hugs* Seriously. I think you're talented, I've said this multiple times. Not only that but you managed to keep this thing going over the years, and keep it interesting. That alone is impressive.
Toxic relationships, yep, yep...yep. Funny your advice kinda hits home for me recently. ;

Hope to see more, but don't push yourself more than you can handle.
phalanx2131 chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
Me no care you update
Happy day wohoo
GameFreakimage chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
A new chapter?! What kind of black magic is this?!

But seriously, welcome back. It's a joy to see this story updated again.
cprime.3000 chapter 127 . 10/29/2014
And he's back!
Guest chapter 126 . 10/11/2014
I just discovered this fanfic like yesterday

...

Meh

I kind of lost interest in this story when you killed Petrine off.

I really liked what you did with her. And then shes gone and I dunno, the story became less and less interesting.
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »