Reviews for Fire Emblem: Spellbinding Radiance
Please don't discontinue this story. Take as much time as you need, whether it be weeks, months, or years, but please keep it going, or at least bring it to a proper conclusion. This is one of the few stories about Tellius that I've genuinely enjoyed reading.
GuyWithNoName chapter 141 . 1/6
If you're no longer feeling any joy from writing this... then maybe it's time to hang up your writing pen and retire from this fic.

I mean no disrespect, but this is starting to feel pretty convoluted...
TwilitScholar chapter 65 . 12/14/2015
so this is just a thought but I really do believe you should bring General Petrene back. now that I've reread for the fifth time up to this point I do believe that she is alive and you could easily pull that off. maybe she picked up the helmet you never know what can save a life
Guest chapter 140 . 11/17/2015
Aaaaah, we're getting the good stuff. Good !
John's still an idiot though.
Guest chapter 139 . 11/17/2015
Meh, you wend overboard yeah.
Like, suddenly, John decide to try to fight Micky with full power because of a 'training', and of course, Micky win the fight with Aureola... just because. Plus some philosophical talk that I personally find tasteless.
If they have that kind of power, I seriously wonder why the war is still going on, seriously, if they have legendary weapon for crap's sake.

I have to admit, I'm dissapointed.
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 140 . 10/26/2015
Pfft well I was gonna just stop there but I see next chapter is short too, so here I go. XD
Also, bro, consider disabling Guest reviews this dude is annoying.
Oh hey seasonal job me too :o

Aww, yay Selena love train XD That was sweet.
"most powerful in all of Tellius" not even a humble brag there Johnny boy ;)
Ya know I wonder what Tauroneo thinks about the BK being back and stuff, I can't remember if he ever mentioned...we need to get deeper into his character sometime.
I love that Mist is such a threat, it's just amazing XD Mist vs Nino, the fight of the cute!
The BK is almost like an air strike, in a way.
Crazy how this is basically...THE battle. Like everyone is HERE. Mess up here and...that's almost it.

Hope you've figured stuff out with the programming...sorry again for not reading for so long. ;
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 139 . 10/26/2015
And since this one wasn't very long figured I'd read it. Especially as I work the first day at my new job (Yay!) tomorrow so unsure if I will be able to read then.

Oh yeah, he did this with Elincia, huh. This gonna be good...wonder how Micky can take it.
I also forgot the whole shield reverse triangle thing, so bizarre. Also gonna mention again that the addition of magical shields is neat cause it adds more to fights. Though I do worry it gets used too much sometimes.
Micky is kinda a badass I see. Good on her :D
Goodness using Fireflies? I remember when this one was introduced...has he really come so far that he can just cast it in this situation so readily? Interesting...
The fight is flowing pretty well here
"What would you have me do? Fight a losing battle where I know I cannot win?"
Me: "Yes dammit!"
Holy cow that's some uber magic being thrown about...
Perfect way to end it, can't ever forget Michaiah is a queen of sass. :D
Lord Cow-Cow chapter 138 . 10/26/2015
Well first I'm sorry for it being so long been busy and sick and...yeah anyway finally got to read this chapter, hopefully will read the rest soon.
Glad you mentioned the Guest reviews tbh ;

Okay something I've noticed is you kinda tend to have awkward first few sentences.
But anyway, love how he so casually is dodging the trainees that are trying so hard...and I especially love that Nino got him, and the line was cute. Made me smile. More Nino being Nino was needed.
"twisting her body in flattering angles" Hmmmmm.
I adore Nino in this, so happy.
I AM GONNA SHIP IT SO THERE
Aaaand silly John is back kinda! Yay! And it took Nino being Nino and Selena being a grump, nice. Hopefully it helps...
It's interesting the...unique ways John trains, dodging bouncing magical bullets and such.
So the plan is a head-on collision at the bridge, simple, but dangerous. This battle is gonna be a deadly one for sure.
The stuff with Micaiah was interesting, it's always...nice to see people opening up. Even if it's basically opening up about needing to open up...Also I've never given that much thought to favorite colors before. XD
Ahhh yes, arrow in the backside...good times. This chapter was nice, overall, cause it basically...showed that people were working towards getting better.
And finally John is being less...robotic. That's always good to see. This whole chapter felt a bit lighter and that was needed.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 140 . 10/16/2015
Ah, a preparations chapter. We needed it, and it'll serve well in the long run

I think BK will be fun to read!

Short review for a short chapter I guess. I'm on a band trip right now, and am pretty tired
Guest chapter 139 . 10/16/2015
Yes you went Overboard
Guest chapter 139 . 10/16/2015
Knocked out by Micaih.. I understand she being good at magic.

but i doubt she knock out your self insert in one punch

do us a favor and keep your story consistent.

Also YOU WRONG. SHE Fighting experice otherwise she would be able to hold her own.

EARLY ON IN THE GAME IT ALREADY SHOWED SHE HAD FIGHTING EXPERIENCE AND KNOWS DEATH

STOP MAKING LOOK NAIVE
godofmadness43 chapter 140 . 10/15/2015
this is getting good
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 139 . 10/1/2015
I'm fine with you spending an entire chapter on this. It made for a necessary clash that established sparring between these two. Now you don't have to go in detail with them since you already did.

Good lesson for Micaiah. Looks like she learned it well

One thing bothered me this chapter, and that was John losing. We've chalked him up to be this very skilled, quite strong guy. It's not so much a matter of him losing, it's the fact that he was beaten by such a weak character. Micaiah is a wuss, and she's been one for a long time. Barely doing anything, it's hard to swallow that she best John. Had Selena or Nino rect him, it wouldn't be odd. They're established as strong characters—physically and personality.

Ah, don't mind me. Glad to see an update so soon! You're on a roll!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 138 . 9/29/2015
I looked at those guest reviews, and you're right. The fuck is up with those capital letters?

...magical tag? Must get kinda damaging when John and Nino chase each other within the castle

I gotta call out John on this one, leaving training to chase a girl in tag is a bad general quality.

Poor Selena. She'll come through, though

John smiling has become an oddity in my head. He doesn't do it much these days

Oh goody. Battles start soon! And Johnnie is going to train Micaiah. Interesting development

Hmm...this chapter needed something more. Like Matthew. Though every chapter could use some Matthew
godofmadness43 chapter 138 . 9/29/2015
heh well least john and miciah are getting along
1,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »