Reviews for Fire Emblem: Spellbinding Radiance
Poison-Stripes chapter 43 . 7/4/2009
Just wow! You made me laugh so damn hard, too! I have Jay-Z and Linkin Park's Collision Course CD as well! Happy Fourth of July to you, John. Also, Solid Snake will kick Jigglypuff's ass in Brawl.
godofmadness43 chapter 43 . 7/4/2009
about time u updated, and i think Jill has an intrests in u, lol!
Infinite Freedom chapter 43 . 7/4/2009
So John finally sees Jill's feelings for him... sorta. Hope you do well in the tournament. Happy 4th of July.
spygirly chapter 42 . 6/26/2009
This chapter definitely got better. I hadn't realized until this one that the last few had been a little different...

Definitely the characterization and character interaction was good here. I like Jill's and Mist's friendship, the way you brought back Titania's intuition.

I was glad that Jill mentioned how John keeps coming back to life.

What was good about the peddler scene was that it was a nice way to bring back John without being completely obvious. Everything in there made sense, was explainable without getting complicated. I honestly didn't expect the whole Aum staff thing, so it was a genuinely pleasant surprise when that happened. I was a little annoyed, though, that there was so much debate over who to bring back. I mean, Elincia's parents' deaths weren't exactly "recent,' were they? I guess the looseness of that term was confusing.

John's reactions when he came back were absoulutely perfect, though. I'm just surprised he didn't start singing "still alive", because that would have been the perfect oppurtunity. I'm looking forward to what he says to everyone, how people wil react . . . .

Nice job, welcome back!
malestromhavoc chapter 42 . 6/25/2009
hey your back! and your writing is back to the level that i was used to from you when you first posted this story, right on! and sorry for going pchyological on you but in your story you died was the tomes so bad it was a way to express how you felt? but eithr way welcome back and hope yoou have better luck from here on out:)
Poison-Stripes chapter 42 . 6/25/2009
Wow. I was surprised by the old man with the gifts, but I did like Jill's attitude when she bought the axe. The staff was even more of a surprise and John's attitude (er, well you know I mean) did shock me, but it was to be expected. But what about his body?
Infinite Freedom chapter 42 . 6/25/2009
I am guessing that John will forgive Jill eventually. Though it may take awhile. Though I am glad you managed to bring back John without involving the mysterious voice again.
godofmadness43 chapter 42 . 6/25/2009
kool, John is back! U no i was wondering how would you make a sequel for this story when you'd be dead
Herr Wozzeck chapter 42 . 6/25/2009
Oh, hey, you worked the legendary weapons from FE1/3/11 into this! Nice!

Although, I think it was a slightly cheap cop-out to throw in Aum there as well. Still, it's good to have our regular old narrator back. D
spygirly chapter 39 . 5/4/2009
Btw, I'm spygirly, only I haven't logged in.

Wait a minute. I just got really confused about the sword; supposedly the rules are that there's only one survivor per generation-and that one survivor is the sword wielder. So how does the family line continue? I can't imagine the sword wielder marrying and having kids to continue the line!

Please either clarify or tell me that I'm missing something obvious and I'm an idiot.
Poison-Stripes chapter 41 . 4/27/2009
To John: Well, I too have been noticing that the recent chapters have been somewhat rushed and it's missing your usual style (it doesn't help that well, you're kinda dead at the moment). Why do you think I haven't been posting happy like you? Been busy with homework and I admit I've been addicted to Pokemon Diamond. Anyway, I haven't touched chapter 6 of ASAR for a bit anyway. You need a break, man.

To Carin: Just be glad that Soul Edge is nowhere to be found.
Herr Wozzeck chapter 41 . 4/23/2009
Aha! I knew it was Cassandra from the minute your other friend mentioned her at DoL!

So the plot thickens. Mayhaps the rest of the story will be in her POV?
godofmadness43 chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
one word: Insanity! (my trademark word)
godofmadness43 chapter 12 . 4/11/2009
for once, i'm agreeing about the way the girls on Fire emblem look...hot. Even in the mangas the girls are hot...i need to stop reading that manga
godofmadness43 chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
i wonder if this is one of the pairings you where talking about
1,232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »