Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Hey what happened to the story
lord of lycans chapter 26 . 1/13
Please update, this a story of rare quality. It is difficult to find a story of this length and integrity while still being Intresting and NOT to wordy. You do this with near masterful skill and grace. Please continue
lois.penn chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Really enjoyed reading this fic. Wish it could've been finished
Lokiztrix chapter 5 . 10/23/2015
I really love how you have real characters with interesting personalities that come alive! Can't wait to keep reading (_)
KingRamses chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
3 chapters in and I know I like this already
WishfulThought chapter 25 . 3/16/2015
Please tell me there will be an update at some point? I have waited years! You even post updates that get me hopeful that you are going to work on it soon, and then... Nothing. It saddens my heart.
acetwolf94 chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Ookami Sakura chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
I know it might be a long shot but is Sphinx Rachel's dad?Update soon!
Hana chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I love this part so much, they leave with a bang and the whole school into chaos before they leave! I wonder how the school will explain htatthey had no idea Richard B. Riddick was roaming the halls...
The dynamic between Jack and Riddick is perfect; you really do them justice.
I really hope you continue this story, update soon!
trying-to-delete-my-account chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
Please continue this, I love the confusion with the reationship between Jack and Riddick.
WishfulThought chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
CoD has been a long standing favorite of mine, multiple amazing plot archs, contains amazingly real characters, and is just overall amazing. That being said is there ever going to be an update? Because I have retread the story many times in the last four years and it would be nice to see something new, or to know if I should give up hope.
RoseDreamer87 chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
Wow amazing story I cant wait to read more. I there is so much we dont know yet I cant wait to find out what happens.
Half-elf chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I just read this story over and I have to say that it still rocks. I know it's been a while since you've updated but I really hope that you are going to continue with this. I know writer's block sucks (been there, done that) but I really hope that you're brewing up something awesome for the next chapter.

Well, just wanted to say can't wait for more and that you've done an amazing job with what you've already written.
Ookami Sakura chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
This has to be one of my favorite stories, and I really hope it gets completed one day.

I love the reoccurring theme of three or maybe a trinity? Still very entertaining. Does Toombs recognize Jack from when they met in Dark Fury? I love that you had Jack dream of Furia it makes me happy. Update soon!
hana chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
tehe I really love the whole Hacker conversation and use of the rules! I can't wait to read more. Update soon!