Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Luna's Meow chapter 23 . 4/25
It is a shame that this is so good. But because you quit it, we'll never get to the payoff. Your pacing is great, too few Riddick fics here, and too few of those are Riddick/Jack. You don't just jump into the relationship, but neither does it feel dragged on. And the story actually has other things happening in the background. To just let this die is... A tragedy.
Luna's Meow chapter 13 . 4/24
Hmm. So Rachael does have lesbian tendencies then. Since this is a Jack/Riddick story, and Jack seems to be the one she's attracted to, I'm now wondering if that will last, and she'll find some way of working things out between the three of them, or if she'll move on eventually.
Luna's Meow chapter 11 . 4/24
I like the riddles. The first of C4sper's was stolen from... LotR? But I've never heard this one with the cards. Figured it out with the first two lines, but still. Nice one.
Luna's Meow chapter 10 . 4/24
So Rachael IS more than she appears, and nkt just an analogue to Jack, or pre-Jack Deirdre. At first I was wondering if she was interested in Jack, you put signals intentionally into the dance with even Jack thinking that the slow dance was a more boy-girl thing than a friends dance, now I'm not so sure about that. But confirmation that she's more than just a side character is nice.
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 4/24
Hmm. So the question is, is Racher her real name, before Deirdre, or is Rachael another character specifically made to look like her and confuse us so you can spring a surprise later?
Wow... Great story, Please add more chapters. You are great write, lots of great details. I do hope Dr. Vincent stay on the ship to help Jack. Please add more chapters.
Love how Rachel was finally able to figure out how to talk to Mrs. Zimmerman. Jack dream was funny. I wonder if Sebastian (Now that his knows) will help or is now part of Jack with her plan.
Nicely write...“Big Evil wouldn’t stand idle as Jack fell to pieces. He had to do something-it bordered on necessity. That primitive, animal side stalked his mind in outrage and demanded he protect the girl. Riddick knew the feeling wouldn’t go away until he was sure Jack wouldn’t break.”
Wow...That was an intense therapy session. Hope the therapist is ready for the roller coasters ride.
Nice... I really like the details you put on the back and forth fight with Riddick and Jack. Love the part were Rachel, Riddick and Jack clothes got ruin (change colour) in the wash machine.
Wow...I did not see that coming!
“This file was not made public because the student wished to remain with her... peers”. “‘Rachel’s a genius...Zimmy thought in wonder”.
Wow...Great story so far. Nice job with the details. I was hoping Audrey/Jack would go on a date with Jack first before, Audrey/Jack and Riddick left. I think it would have been interesting to read what all three feel about the date.
Sheshe0013 chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
Cruel so cruel! You write this amazing story and then abandon it leaving me wanting more. Great story I've enjoyed can't put down. Now I'm crying don't know what happens and Riddick hasn't been naked yet!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/31/2016
Hey what happened to the story
lord of lycans chapter 26 . 1/13/2016
Please update, this a story of rare quality. It is difficult to find a story of this length and integrity while still being Intresting and NOT to wordy. You do this with near masterful skill and grace. Please continue
lois.penn chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Really enjoyed reading this fic. Wish it could've been finished