Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Lady S chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
this is some good stuff! when's the next update? PLEASE! UPDATE! i wanna know what happens next...keep up the great work.

*GANBATE KUDASAI!*
Lisa chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I won't even go into how late I stayed up at night trying to finish the latest installment. Eagerly awaiting the rest of the tale. :)
Shawny.a chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
thank you so much for updating!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
sweetness and such continue on shuga
Valkyrie228 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
I was just re-reading and when I finished and saw a whole brand new chapter after 9 I almost screamed. I LOVE this story! I knew Rachel had to be a hacker, but the Cerberus bit took me completely by surprise. I'm imagining Alexis has an important part to play yet, at least, I hope so. For some reason, I absolutely love her character. Well, keep writing! I love your updates!
Furyan Goddess chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
Good chappie but all the hacker talk leaves me drooling on myself.

I'm excited to see what happens next.

Alexis knowing Johns. At first I thought it was Toombs that sat down from the way you described him, accept for the eyes. Toombs are grayish I think.

If Jack is playing Riddick's niece, then how they gonna hook up? Are they going to hook up? I'm waiting for them to hook up... or is Alexis gonna come back in the picture and hook up w/ him.

Don't take so long next time :)
BandGeekZule chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Loving the story so far, especially the fight scenes. Keep it up
AnnaALF chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
I love how you've written the characters! The fight scenes, the relationship between Jack and Riddick...gah, it's wonderful! PLease, update soon!
NefariousImp chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I love this Jack! I love her friends, and Zimmy. You've portrayed all the characters beautifully. Rachel is my favorite, poor Rach, she's got herself in quite a fix.

Your fight scenes! God! They're so gracefully choreographed, you put the extra effort in them and it shows. Remarkable work!

This fic is a work of art, please continue it!

Nef
Shawny.a chapter 9 . 11/29/2007
wow! im loving how your writing this story! im excited for the next chapter
wronguniverse chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
Great story! Please continue...
demondeansgirl666 chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
poor reachal man...damn talk about fuckin nightmare from hell with that one
Death's Obsession chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
Wow, I just wanted to stop in and let you know how freakin awesome your story is. Really great seriously. You give a lot of depth to your characters and the dialouge and action always flows so well. But... not that it really has anything to do with the quality of the story, you probably should have uploaded your chapters one at a time so that you get feedback for each individual installment instead of all in a lump sum at the end... kinda like I did... but I'm sorry I couldn't help myself, I got hooked and couldn't stop reading. Seriously, I've had to go pee for like the last 2 hours but I couldn't bring myself to stop. haha. Anyways, you are doing fantastic! I can't wait for the rest of it!

Jess
DiamondRussia chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
Quite good, I must say - and amazing in the quality of your work for starting little over 3 days ago. You get props!

A
Running-Wild22 chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
No why is that damn girl so dumb! DUMB AS DIRT! STUPID She ain't got no sense.

Hurry Back!