Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Mordreds Girl chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
Mya! This is one of those fics where once you start reading you can't stop (until you reach the end or the latest chapter). I can't wait to find out what happens next (I hope you update soon)!
Periodic Brilliance chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
You are awesome! I love the way you've portrayed Jack/Audrey/Kyra. Awesome writing skills too. And good luck with your laptop. I know the feeling. Update soon!
Furyan Goddess chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Good update. I thought we lost you there for a bit. I'd really like to see more Riddick and Jack. I have a hard time following the hacker speak but I'm sticking w/ this cause I loved the first few chappies...
Valkyrie228 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
You are one of the only writers I have come across who can both keep unoriginal characters intact and create new ones that make me fall in love with them. I was rooting for Zimmerman all the way through her interview and bristling at C4sper's treatment. I really, really want to know what happens next with him.

Classes (and the fact that my spring break ends tomorrow) and computers are the bane of my existence, so I am truly sorry that they have delayed your writing (especially since it means I'm delayed in reading it). So, on that note, I'm ecstatic that you've already written so much of the next chapter. I can't wait!
XinnLajgin chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
Love Love Love!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
it is good that you aren't ditching the storyline of TCoR. In fact there are reasons for that. 1 the movie is excellent and there are alot of people who change what happens myself included. I happen to enjoy the stories but seeing as most people just rewrite the movie and think hey this is kewl but in all reality it isn't. granted some of those stories are really good but i find them to be boring at times. then there are those of us who go with the original storyline but make twists and turns in the writing to make it truly original. i think that's why i enjoy writing so much because i can take something that's already established and make it my own. i truly enjoy reading this story and i like the fact that you have hackers in it. just wondering are you a hacker yourself and know of the rules of the hacking game? just wondered because from the ones i know about they follow those rules down to a T and that's also along the lines of how the live their every day lives as well. so i say keep it going and update when you can because this is really good
Lady S chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
this is some good stuff! when's the next update? PLEASE! UPDATE! i wanna know what happens next...keep up the great work.

*GANBATE KUDASAI!*
Lisa chapter 10 . 1/19/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! I won't even go into how late I stayed up at night trying to finish the latest installment. Eagerly awaiting the rest of the tale. :)
Shawny.a chapter 10 . 1/6/2008
thank you so much for updating!
demondeansgirl666 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
sweetness and such continue on shuga
Valkyrie228 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
I was just re-reading and when I finished and saw a whole brand new chapter after 9 I almost screamed. I LOVE this story! I knew Rachel had to be a hacker, but the Cerberus bit took me completely by surprise. I'm imagining Alexis has an important part to play yet, at least, I hope so. For some reason, I absolutely love her character. Well, keep writing! I love your updates!
Furyan Goddess chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
Good chappie but all the hacker talk leaves me drooling on myself.

I'm excited to see what happens next.

Alexis knowing Johns. At first I thought it was Toombs that sat down from the way you described him, accept for the eyes. Toombs are grayish I think.

If Jack is playing Riddick's niece, then how they gonna hook up? Are they going to hook up? I'm waiting for them to hook up... or is Alexis gonna come back in the picture and hook up w/ him.

Don't take so long next time :)
BandGeekZule chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Loving the story so far, especially the fight scenes. Keep it up
AnnaALF chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
I love how you've written the characters! The fight scenes, the relationship between Jack and Riddick...gah, it's wonderful! PLease, update soon!
NefariousImp chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
I love this Jack! I love her friends, and Zimmy. You've portrayed all the characters beautifully. Rachel is my favorite, poor Rach, she's got herself in quite a fix.

Your fight scenes! God! They're so gracefully choreographed, you put the extra effort in them and it shows. Remarkable work!

This fic is a work of art, please continue it!

~Nef~