Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Love this fic but when are we going to get to the Jack/Riddick? I hope Jack busts his ass for going whoring, maybe Jack should go out or some handsome guy be interested in her, let him see what it feels like. thanks.
D'Lark chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
An absolutely amazing story! I just came across it and couldn't stop reading until I hit the last chapter (even if that means it's now 5am... but since sleep is for the weak and the sane, I should be fine). I loved how Jack had existed on New Mecca under the facade of Audrey - and still honed the skills Riddick had taught her. Plus it was brilliant how the name Kyra popped up in the pit fight - which was also a pleasure to read. Although, I think Jack's first encounter/spar with Riddick is my favorite to date. I also think all the little moments you add to the main plot just makes things seem that much more 'real' and can play with our emotions just as much as the core story (ie. Jack shaving Riddick's head for him, her slashing the volleyball and Zimmer seeing Jack's beast, Rachael playing chess with C4sper or even Jack's WTF nightmare). Also, great realism in creating Zimmer and Rachael - I can believe they stand just as solidly beside our favorite established characters. I also thought it was brilliant that Rachael's two hacker 'comrades' were actually copies of the AI Sentry couldn't get to work - poetic that they would be used to hack that system. Can't wait to see what happens next, especially with the 'specimen' and Jack's return to Daedalus. Type quick, patience is not one of my virtues ;)
Saismaat chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
Nicely done! I’m a sucker for dream sequences. Her frustration was a nice touch. You do a good job of shifting tones as you tell different parts of the story.

So our Jack is turning into a visionary, traveling with a death goddess? Teehee.

I really liked Riddick coming home with presents. But will anyone recognize them?
lillianrose4 chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
Hi, just wondering if this is a Riddick/Jack fic? thanks.
Team Blonde chapter 12 . 4/29/2008
I really like this, and i can't wait to see where you take it. It does jump around a lot, but i understand thats all plot-teaser stuff. but the multiple identities of jack get a tad confusing sometimes. but i'm sure we're going to be told all about it later.. so keep up the good work, and update again soon!
Dejah Danger chapter 12 . 4/18/2008
frickin' sweet.

i'm really interested to see where you take this and to find out how you'll introduce further plot lines from TCoR.

i figured out rachel was cerberus and i'm glad to see she's taking a more active roll in the storyline and not just complicating the riddick/jack relationship (which, when done right, i love, and if done wrong, i absolutely abhor).

i just pretty much spent every free moment today reading this whole thing and i would proabably stay up even later if there was more.

please, by all means, continue. you've certainly got my attention.
Shawny.a chapter 12 . 4/17/2008
thank you so much for the amazing update! i love how the story is going and i'm excited to read what happens next!
Valkyrie228 chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
Yay! A new chapter! And the next will be soon! I'm ridiculously excited about this fact. I'm also slightly drugged up on benadryl or however you spell it, so this is slightly less creative and coherent than it usually would be. It was yet another brilliant chapter though. The scientific journal bit was kind of confusing in the placement of the chapter, but I am really curious about it. And the whole confusing bit might have something to do with the medication. And the whole Eve thing is interesting. The poor girl - just what is she getting herself into? So, yeah, now that I have rambled on for far longer than I intended to, keep writing! I love when I get into those moods where everything just somehow ends up typed and lovely, so I am ecstatic that you've gotten one of those wild and rare moments. Especially since it means I get another chapter soon.
fanficlurker chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
I like the interaction between Riddick and Jack. I would love to see you focus more on their relationship. The Rachel aspect of the story seems a bit OOC for me and can get a bit Mart Sueish, also a bit confusing. This isn't a flame, I think the story & core relationship are very good, I'm just submitting my suggestion to focus a bit more on the main characters. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

FFL
demondeansgirl666 chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
it was a very good ending actually and i enjoyed reading it...
lalala chapter 11 . 4/6/2008
so when r Riddick and Jack gonna get together lol
Mordreds Girl chapter 11 . 3/30/2008
Mya! This is one of those fics where once you start reading you can't stop (until you reach the end or the latest chapter). I can't wait to find out what happens next (I hope you update soon)!
Periodic Brilliance chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
You are awesome! I love the way you've portrayed Jack/Audrey/Kyra. Awesome writing skills too. And good luck with your laptop. I know the feeling. Update soon!
Furyan Goddess chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Good update. I thought we lost you there for a bit. I'd really like to see more Riddick and Jack. I have a hard time following the hacker speak but I'm sticking w/ this cause I loved the first few chappies...
Valkyrie228 chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
You are one of the only writers I have come across who can both keep unoriginal characters intact and create new ones that make me fall in love with them. I was rooting for Zimmerman all the way through her interview and bristling at C4sper's treatment. I really, really want to know what happens next with him.

Classes (and the fact that my spring break ends tomorrow) and computers are the bane of my existence, so I am truly sorry that they have delayed your writing (especially since it means I'm delayed in reading it). So, on that note, I'm ecstatic that you've already written so much of the next chapter. I can't wait!
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »