Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Running-Wild22 chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
No why is that damn girl so dumb! DUMB AS DIRT! STUPID She ain't got no sense.

Hurry Back!

Running-Wild22 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
I seriously love this fic! I hope Rac and Cas keep ther mouths shut!

Valkyrie228 chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
again, this is totally awesome. I can't wait for another of your splendidly long chapters, and I am glad that you went back so far from what was originally your starting point and added all of those other characters. I particularly like Zimmy, and I'm excited to see what's going to happen with Rachel.
Furyan Goddess chapter 9 . 11/25/2007
Very nice... that line about stopping a bullet once was funny. :)

So, Riddick and Jack are on the run w/ Rachel. Humm... wonder if she knew what she's got her ass in ...

Can't wait for more. I'm really enjoying this and Riddick and Jack are gelling very nicely.
demondeansgirl666 chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
awesome...freakin the shits it
Valkyrie228 chapter 8 . 11/22/2007
OK, that was ridiculously awesome. No, really, I mean it. I don't usually read Riddick fics because they just don't measure up to the real thing, but, damn - this is awesome. I am definitely hooked.
demondeansgirl666 chapter 3 . 11/22/2007
oh damn that's awesome...
Furyan Goddess chapter 8 . 11/22/2007
Shit, Mercs... will they get to Riddick or Jack first?

Will they meet up and run together or will they get pulled apart and had to find each other?

More please, soon.
Furyan Goddess chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
Good as always.

I want to see more of Riddick's thoughts and feelings though... How is he feeling. is he attracted to Jack or the teacher ? what?

I love to get inside of RIddick's head.
Furyan Goddess chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
Good chappie.

I like the dynamic of Riddick and Jack. Very real.

The fights were well written.
Riddick Fan chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Loved what I've read so far. Very interested on how this story goes. Hope you update soon.
Saismaat chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Nicely told! You’ve got a very nice prose style, and a like your take on the story.

I was expecting something less . . . sweet from the title.

I did find myself skimming a bit, especially on the Cassie and Rachel scenes. I think some of those things could benefit from some tightening up. But I really enjoyed your Jack and Riddick exchanges. Nice.

Well done.
demondeansgirl666 chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
really really good...can't wait to finish reading it
Furyan Goddess chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
I'm thinking that Rachel is the hacker? I had no idea what you were talking about but it was interesting and a hacker is in Crematoria... wonder if Riddick and Jack will hook up w/ him?
Furyan Goddess chapter 4 . 11/21/2007
Damn you Toombs.. you got to ruin everything gur...

Soo... Jackie's blushing thinking about Riddick...hum... when is he gonna start thinking about here? Or does he already?
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »