Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Rayne StarDust chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
Well, the good thing is that Riddick now accepts that Jack gets 'girl moods'. A step in the right directions, I think. The bad thing, Jack now has a 24/7 shrink on hand, so she'll probably be in that 'girl mood' for a bit. I'm wondering how the shrink will psychoanalyze their relationship and Rachel's quirks. At least Riddick will have an older socially experienced male to talk to when Jack's plan blows up in his face.

Awesome chapter and story! I took my time to reread it again, and it's still a favorite!
killernurd chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
Just started reading this story today, and wanted you to know, *damn* it's awesome.

Your grasp of the English language is pretty spectacular, and I haven't noticed any glaring grammatical errors, which is a major plus in my book.

You're laying out an intriguing plot, and it's held my attention for the last three hours now. The characterizations match closely enough to what I remember from the movies for them to be believable, and the extra details are nothing short of excellent.

I'm very much liking what I'm reading, and looking forward to reading the rest!
Kags107 chapter 26 . 4/15/2010
Hey dude, love the story. Stayed up all nite readin'. You should start publishing you're own novels, i like you're plots and characters, very real. You could easily get into the Sci-Fi/Fantasy genre of novelists. It's kinda facinating how close Jack and I are in personalities, switching from docile to hostile in a nanosecond. Keep it up and i'll keep reading.

If you ever get into writing as a profession, let me know about it,k?

i'd totally buy you're books, i'm an avid reader and would love read more of your works.

Thanks for the entertainment:)
Searching for Serenity chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
I loved this chapter! I love your portrayal of Jack, and was thrilled that she was a huge part of this chapter! I thoroughly loved her therapy session and was waiting with bated breath for the truth behind her repressed memory of an explosion to be revealed...only Riddick had to come bursing in and ruin it! His timing couldn't have been worse! But when Jack suspected that Dr. Tachygnic had betrayed her...I completely loved how she accosted him, and his shocked and terrified reaction. A furious, potentially murderous Jack more than makes up for not finding out about that memory! I do hope, though, that the doctor will continue to work with her aboard the ship, and that a breakthrough will be made. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Vavita chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
Thanks for another great chapter! poor Vincent! he only wants to go back to his wife! The abduction part was great! I didn't see that coming. I pictured the whole scene in my head and couldn't stop laughing... And Jack feeling embarrased and getting red for not doing well during training. Nice touch!

BTW, I like your author's notes as much as the story. The longer the better :)
Thug-4-Less chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
Awesome! You finally got the chapter up!

I'm glad you got through the writer's block and I'm sorry I wasn't around as usual.

Things are firing on all cylinders and I can't wait for the end of this arc and the next one.

It's going to be a wild ride!
Crazy Girl Writer chapter 25 . 4/4/2010
I am so happy that you updated. Thank you thank you thank you. I love this story and the characters. It's kinda cute how riddick kinda looked out for Urchin. Although i did want a little more urchin in the story but thats just cause i grew a little attached to him. i love that your chapters are long and commend you for being able to write them so long. Looking forward to reading more of this story.
Ookami Sakura chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
I love the duality with Rachel and her alias, it also fits very nicely with Jacks personality and her coping mechanisms...

update soon!
Lori chapter 25 . 3/11/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY IT IS GREAT
MexiJew chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
Hehe. Tacky Nick o that person just became my best friend. I've never been to a therapist session befor, and I don't really want'a either. It'd be total shit for the therapist :D I'm a little monster, "Diablita" I am called :3 And I noticed you quote you always have the chapters, its a great quote. I think when I first heard it i was watching Lord of War. Such a bad movie, with its whole moral and stuff, but good, by showin us chilluns the badness in the world, eh? Ai Dios, this is long ;D but soon, it's comin to an end and I'll have to wait for your amazin' chap's,
MexiJew chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Foo-bar? Haha. that's how i read it ha. Loving the end of the fightin scene as well and landry. "You gonna fold that?" xD
MexiJew chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
o thank you, God :D
MexiJew chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Oi, tha's nice :) "One or nine..." xD I love the dialogue you have in the stories...haha. I had an energy beber...ah, dink? I think that's what its called.. Energy dink :) lookin' foward for mas! More, i think :)
MexiJew chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
:3 violence. Mwah mwah xD Haha. Is it me or do all the girls in the school have like...i dunno, a weird ass obbsession wiff Riddick? O.o anyway, great, as always :3
MexiJew chapter 2 . 3/4/2010