Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
MexiJew chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
o thank you, God :D
MexiJew chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Oi, tha's nice :) "One or nine..." xD I love the dialogue you have in the stories...haha. I had an energy beber...ah, dink? I think that's what its called.. Energy dink :) lookin' foward for mas! More, i think :)
MexiJew chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
:3 violence. Mwah mwah xD Haha. Is it me or do all the girls in the school have like...i dunno, a weird ass obbsession wiff Riddick? O.o anyway, great, as always :3
MexiJew chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
ONLY the second chapter? Damn. Very Lengthy lol OMFG yay Jack?Riddick stuff :3
MexiJew chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
YOU are God.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
UPDATE DAMN YOU UPDATE

IT"S BEEN A MONTH WHEN IS JACK GOING TO SPRING HER TRAP? by the way to go with that one dream sequence in the earlier chapter the spar one...

you know i wonder if that can actually come to a reality D

UPDATE SON LIKE NOW

HEAR ME ME ROAR

if your wondering yes i,m cynically insane and proud of it XP
Kat chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Hello Lynx,

since Im no good at writing reviews(and writing English in general)Id just like to tell you that I love your story so far and that your "reference"material is not available anymore(or at least Im getting that message when Im clicking on the link).

Maybe Ill draw a fanart one day(no time right now..but Id like to.)If I do youll be the first to know ;P
Searching for Serenity chapter 24 . 2/16/2010
WOW! What an amazing story! I absolutely love it! Your original characters are very well developed, and your original settings are so vividly described that they become real. For example: Daedalus Station. My favorite character is Jack. I love what you've done with her. The repressed emotions thing is a very interesting idea. I've also gotten the impression that Jack might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder, having at least two personalities, Deirdre and Jack. My favorite scene so far was when Jack was threatening the merc in the gym in order to get Riddick to take her with him. It was a very emotional and powerful scene. You said that this story would be COR your way. I hope that Jack won't die at the end of your story, after all, the Jack in your story is a survivor! I never liked how Jack died at the end of the movie, it seemed so senseless. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter! You've got me hooked!
Chaosborn chapter 25 . 2/4/2010
Great story. Read it from beginning to endpoint in 2 days I was so engrossed. Please please tell me that you havent abandoned it.
Barranca chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Finally those guys who framed Cerberus are busted! I wonder what will be in the news...
Barranca chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
I digged this chapter! It was interesting how you did not make the Zolus out to be just one dimensional faceless monsters. They are the dregs of society, but there is also something else there.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 25 . 1/5/2010
This is officially my favorite -Pitch Black/Riddick universe- story. Not only is the characterization spot on as far as I see the characters, but the ones you've created and the plot fit RIGHT IN.

Its a well oiled machine, and I fucking love it. Can not wait to see this continue on. :D Loving the Jack/Riddick interactions. You aren't so desperate to write them together like some authors that you fly through their progression so quick they're having having a kid by chapter five and declaring love. You've put thought and planning into their characters, their own personal dealings and used them to weave a more realistic spin on their relationship.

I could see this being a movie in itself, instead of settling for TCOR. You shall receive Kudos the moment the last chapter is completed, and I bid you adieu with a BRAVO.
Ancient and Forever chapter 15 . 10/25/2009
this is completely tremendous - very glad i found it.

on a different note though, i know it was a few chapters back but the chess was completely dreadful...

sorry its kinda my thing but u'd think 2 genius's would be able to play a better game than that...

once again excellent story - sorry im freaking about the chess issue
finaldragon13 chapter 24 . 10/10/2009
ok first off the public bulletin option has my vote that would be funny as hell!

next I love the allance against Toombs. I mean who doesn't want to stop that bastard?

Zaira has a crush! i love the realism of your backround charicters, that is just something that would happen, murphy law must be satisfied. oh and we will get updates on her and araya at some point right? you know like when nick calls zimmy back thanking her for the advice? hint hint:)

Rachel's weapon drill was spot on, It was so perfect, showing the limitations of a shooting game backround as aposed to riddick's real life experence.

I enjoyed the different energy level rachel gets from riddick's training scheldule, that is just something I can see him planing out. The com challege is great so long as deckard is not useing it as a trap of some kind.

I loved the trashy romance novel intro, how sad is that?

Navigear Inc was just funny as all hell, picturing riddick and perticually jack in that comidy of errors really made my day.

I loved how installing the new cockpit turns into a lession for jack, I love the dicotomy of jack's almost lust for new skills and repression of her past.

the bombing was a real kick in the kisser, never saw it coming and the flashback with jack was even more surprising. got to admit I'm a little disaponted with jack for continuing to repress shit, but oh well, what can ya do?

Sphinx is definatly an interesting addision to the story, can't wait for more on him.

the marige of convenance between cerberus and the DoD is going to be interesting I'll bet, i can just see that going smoothly, no wait not really

Sorin,Sorin, Sorin, what to say about the resident mad scientist? besides the fact that he is even more psycotic then i gave him creadit for? as a newbie writer I love him, he is just so much fun to hate, as a reader with an active imagination I am ploting hundreds of possible, and impossible, ways to kill his sorry ass.

well lets see have i forgot anything...duh! the flames can't have a cold cat! and smores are good to and I'm assumeing that you get your fair share of them so Flame Flame Flamity Flame, Flame fire, bonfire, forest fire, flamity flame flame.
Sic Vita Est chapter 25 . 10/9/2009
I haven't reviewed yet but wanted you to know that I am really enjoying this story! I love stories that show the complicated relationship between Jack and Riddick and show them as multi-dimensional characters. Thank you for sharing this with us!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »