Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Ookami Sakura chapter 11 . 3/12/2010
I love the duality with Rachel and her alias, it also fits very nicely with Jacks personality and her coping mechanisms...

update soon!
Lori chapter 25 . 3/11/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY IT IS GREAT
MexiJew chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
Hehe. Tacky Nick o that person just became my best friend. I've never been to a therapist session befor, and I don't really want'a either. It'd be total shit for the therapist :D I'm a little monster, "Diablita" I am called :3 And I noticed you quote you always have the chapters, its a great quote. I think when I first heard it i was watching Lord of War. Such a bad movie, with its whole moral and stuff, but good, by showin us chilluns the badness in the world, eh? Ai Dios, this is long ;D but soon, it's comin to an end and I'll have to wait for your amazin' chap's,
MexiJew chapter 20 . 3/6/2010
Foo-bar? Haha. that's how i read it ha. Loving the end of the fightin scene as well~ and landry. "You gonna fold that?" xD
MexiJew chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
o thank you, God :D
MexiJew chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Oi, tha's nice :) "One or nine..." xD I love the dialogue you have in the stories...haha. I had an energy beber...ah, dink? I think that's what its called.. Energy dink :) lookin' foward for mas! More, i think :)
MexiJew chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
:3 violence. Mwah mwah xD Haha. Is it me or do all the girls in the school have like...i dunno, a weird ass obbsession wiff Riddick? O.o anyway, great, as always :3
MexiJew chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
ONLY the second chapter? Damn. Very Lengthy lol OMFG yay Jack?Riddick stuff :3
MexiJew chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
YOU are God.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
UPDATE DAMN YOU UPDATE

IT"S BEEN A MONTH WHEN IS JACK GOING TO SPRING HER TRAP? by the way to go with that one dream sequence in the earlier chapter the spar one...

you know i wonder if that can actually come to a reality D

UPDATE SON LIKE NOW

HEAR ME ME ROAR

if your wondering yes i,m cynically insane and proud of it XP
Kat chapter 25 . 2/23/2010
Hello Lynx,

since Im no good at writing reviews(and writing English in general)Id just like to tell you that I love your story so far and that your "reference"material is not available anymore(or at least Im getting that message when Im clicking on the link).

Maybe Ill draw a fanart one day(no time right now..but Id like to.)If I do youll be the first to know ;P
Searching for Serenity chapter 24 . 2/16/2010
WOW! What an amazing story! I absolutely love it! Your original characters are very well developed, and your original settings are so vividly described that they become real. For example: Daedalus Station. My favorite character is Jack. I love what you've done with her. The repressed emotions thing is a very interesting idea. I've also gotten the impression that Jack might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder, having at least two personalities, Deirdre and Jack. My favorite scene so far was when Jack was threatening the merc in the gym in order to get Riddick to take her with him. It was a very emotional and powerful scene. You said that this story would be COR your way. I hope that Jack won't die at the end of your story, after all, the Jack in your story is a survivor! I never liked how Jack died at the end of the movie, it seemed so senseless. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next chapter! You've got me hooked!
Chaosborn chapter 25 . 2/4/2010
Great story. Read it from beginning to endpoint in 2 days I was so engrossed. Please please tell me that you havent abandoned it.
Barranca chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Finally those guys who framed Cerberus are busted! I wonder what will be in the news...
Barranca chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
I digged this chapter! It was interesting how you did not make the Zolus out to be just one dimensional faceless monsters. They are the dregs of society, but there is also something else there.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »