Reviews for Chronicle of Darkness
Sic Vita Est chapter 25 . 10/9/2009
I haven't reviewed yet but wanted you to know that I am really enjoying this story! I love stories that show the complicated relationship between Jack and Riddick and show them as multi-dimensional characters. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Vavita chapter 25 . 10/9/2009
You updated! I feel like a six-year old on X'mas morning!
Cat Yuy chapter 24 . 10/8/2009
This story is still going strong.

I have the urge to reread all of it each time you post a new chapter but I sadly don't have the time.

Hope for more soon.
Vavita chapter 24 . 9/29/2009
Hi, hope you had a good vacation! It's been 9 days since u came back. Update, please!

Sorry, I have no life, ha, ha!

No, really. I need a break from work and German classes. Update!
Jinnai chapter 24 . 9/17/2009
I must say I'm quite taken with this fic. I would rather read this than an novelization of CoR. Also: Is "grue" a name actually given to those monsters in the movie? Such a very appropriate title for them, yet still so funny. I shall await the next update.
demondeansgirl666 chapter 24 . 9/17/2009
update soon it's really really really really really really really good...
Rayne StarDust chapter 23 . 9/5/2009
I am really liking this story! I can't wait until Jack's plan comes around!
EmiJa chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
Oh my gosh! I loved this chapter! It was completely awesome! The dream was hilarious, but I thought she would've kissed him to distract him and then push him off, but boy was I wrong! I love Urchin already. The only part that I don't like is that he's quiet like Riddick and Jack, but that's only because I'm very possessive over their skills and I don't like anybody else having them. Anyway! Urchin seems like he'll be a cool character, I think he's going to help out Riddick with Jack and Riddick's relationship, but I don't know. It's a friend of Riddick- a GUY friend so maybe they'll talk guy stuff? I don't know... he's 12 so...

Also, I liked the talk between Rachal and Zimmy. It was cute, especially when she said "Bye, Mrs. Zimmerman". My heart melted. I was like aw so sweet! And it seems that Mrs. Zimmy is a little bit maternal with her mommyness. She obviously feels like a motherly instinct when it comes to Rachael and Jack. I also think that Zimmy respects Riddick. I can't wait for the update on your story! Hurry up and write! This chapter took forever for you to post, I was like... omg is she ever going to update it? You were killing me with suspense! I wanted to know what happened next so extremely bad! Well, I'll keep reading but only if you keep writing! Can't wait until Riddick and Jack finally do something. I thought that you had forgotten about the adivice Jack got from that woman at the brothel... I was so dissapointed when you didn't say what it was but at the same time I was excited because you DIDN'T tell us what it was, so there was some suspence there... there still is. Have you planned that scene out... the big surprise that Jack has up her sleeve? WEll, keep writing!
Vavita chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
Well, it took me 7 days to read up to chapter 23 and I just realized that you said you have 9 arcs in mind and we are right now in the third one! When will this story end? in 2015? Oh, my God! I have to say I don't mind waiting because this story is hyper-cool! You are a great writer and have innovative ideas. I hope you update soon! I hope you are not killing Jack at the end!
Zailz-101 chapter 24 . 8/26/2009
Loved the last chapter, can't wait for even more. You never dissappoint.
Thug-4-Less chapter 24 . 8/26/2009
Excellent chapter, LK! There was no action but you're definitely moving the plot forward. Your glossary is going to be massive by the time you finish this story. Lol. Anyway, that's all I have to say at the moment. Other than... you'd better be working on that next chapter! Heh.

Thanks for writing!
Vavita chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I was actually looking for some romance story between Riddick and Jack but this one is really cool! It's hard to follow the fghts but maybe because English is not my mother language. Anyways, keep writing! Great story. I am reading ch 5 and dont know if there is romance coming up but if not, no problem, the plot is way too cool as it is!
Cat Yuy chapter 23 . 8/25/2009
Yippee for more.
askita chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Hm... I've told you how I felt about the sparring, and I'm waiting for everything to kick off. I know it'll apparently be a while though. *grumble grumble* I'm also really excited bout what happens with Jack some more. Waiting for Riddick to figure some shit out and get his ass in gear. "Take her away already!" *grins*
askita chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I would like to take this time to state that I do not like the little girlfriends. Cassandra espically. They drive me batshit crazy and I want them to die. Or... you know, at least disappear. Be left behind. Whatever.

I like her temper, and how she's having trouble controling it. It's very, real. I will admit though, I thought that Riddick's animalistic personality came from him being Furian. Unless this is the foreshadowing you were talking about. I also like the tiny devlments (is that even a word) that we have into the less harsh side of Riddick.

Imam is good in this too, supportive and not overbearing or scared as he seems in the movie. (Although it's been ages since I've seen either one. I must brush up.) A good little look at how they've been living life and moving on since the tradgey is good too. How old is Ziza in this... she seems a little outspoken for 3. And I don't imagine Imam jumping into a marriage and having kids right off the bat.

I actually liked bouncing back and forth between the scenes, and picking up on the sentances rather well. It was a good little bit of dialogue. I also really enjoyed learning more of Jack's previousl life, I can imagine that can't have been easy. Great job.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »