Reviews for Captive
NovelistDienne chapter 7 . 5/4
Thank you so much for bringing back Sasori and Deidara. You're right, their awesome!
Haru chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Well. I would say the same if I woke up like that.
Haru chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Sasque. The other version of the annoying, rage inducing Sasuke.
kiko280 chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Who's the one searching for itachi? Sasuke?
saku642734 chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
very awesome story! ill be sure to watch the continuation :)
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Nice. This wasn't bad.
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
Nice.
oX.rosy.Xo chapter 19 . 2/9/2012
The fic was great, but I'm so sad that Sasuke died, then it ended... even though you are continuing it

I'm going to cry... Sasuke, why? He may have been a total ass but I loved him
Rein Mikazuki chapter 19 . 5/26/2011
I really don't want Sasuke's head...but I'll leave a review anyways ;)

This was beautiful. It's definately the best ItaSaku story I've read. And it's not even done! Well this one is...but there's still a sequel to read! :D I really can't wait to see what happens next! The Akatsuki are definately gonna make some sort of move, they can't leave one of their best members in prison. But I'm more concerned about having more ItaSaku moments!

I find the little twist you threw in very interesting. Normally Itachi is holding Sakura prisoner...but I like it better this way! Sakura makes a great jailer XD And yes I was being sarcastic, but she's getting better at it! Sort of...
sama-chan chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
I rememer when I first started reading this story (like years ago) when I had just joined fanfiction... I decided to reread it because I knew that more chapters had been added to it... and I can honestly say I appreciate the story more now. Like, I was only in grade three (or four?) when I started my account and read this, so I've grown up a bit :D I really like this story!
Akiiira chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
I love it, it was a good story now im of to read the sequel :D
revolverrevolutions chapter 7 . 2/2/2010
you brought them back, yeah! XD so col deidara and sasori are too cool to die! love the story! It's fantastic! I don't no why in hell I use so much - !
DeeaE chapter 20 . 9/18/2009
love it!
faded december chapter 19 . 3/10/2009
nice, man. love the execution part, and sakura's thoughts. deep! (: lmao
Grescia chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
Wow, it is Sasuke!:P

I am glad you killed Ibiki!I am evil I know.