Reviews for Model Athletes
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 3/2
Oh god. They're so cute. SO CUTE.
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Lolololol
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Loved this! Off to find more Ha-Ha Bro stories!
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Ohh, hilarious!
drcalvin chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh, Ha-Ha Brothers, never change! Or if you do, only in good ways ;)

Great story!
The Quiller chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Reading this totally made my day. Even if I burst out laughing in the middle of class for apparently no reason.
stuck without a paddle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
cute cute cute! i love the HUH brothers XD can't rave about this enough :) Go grannies with their groceries and the old man with ice cream
Selwynn chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
They're good badasses, that's what they are. And oh no! Fluffy is in a tree again!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i lol'd
Uniasus chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nice piece! I don't think the development of these three were quite covered enough in the series.
leaper182 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This. Fic. Was. Awesome. I giggled throughout, and I adore it to pieces. Thank you!
sender unknown chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
XD i love it!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Haha, it's true that they can still be absolutely badass-seriously, the muscles from training? The experience of facing tougher guys than you are and winning? Why would they think they're not badass?-even with the kitten rescues and stuff. I love the attitude that they have, and the hilarity of their situation.
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Cute .. .

Thnx
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Ah Mon Dieu! This is utterly amazing XDXDXDXDXDXD This is the first story I've found about the 'brothers' and it's officially made me into a silly fangirl! I'm actually smiling right now! How sick is that! Thanks for the UBERLY AMAZING read!

-Babblebuzz