Reviews for Perpetual Misdemenors
StrawberryPockie chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
I just realized something...Kari is Kira,just switch the I and A,my god I am a genius!
green-eye'd-love chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
sweetness I love this story plz update soon
Mystery chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
I love this story and I hope you don't have any problems with writing a lot more great chapters.

I know most writers don't like their plots preveiwed but is Misa going to die. I sorta like her in this Fanfiction.

Great story PLEASE! write more. )
FMA ANGEL chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDAT GENIUS

I LUV IT SO MUCH PLZZZZZZZ ONCE MORE UPDATE
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
I love thing story i hope you update it soon.
Stinyx chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
OMG This is SOOOOOO good! I really hope that you'll update this... I really want to see what will happen. You're a very talented writer, hope to see an update... at least eventually. I'll be waiting -
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 12 . 5/29/2010
Just basically loved it, stayed up all night reading it, don't regret a moment of it.
Toxic-Fox-Kumiko chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
"Want to try that again? Yelling at me I mean." & "I wanted to do that for years." made me laugh so hard! Excellent chapter; can't wait for an update. :)
mangalovah07 chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
love the chapter!

and welcome back ;]
Kenjo chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
Wah... Don't listen to them. They're just insecure people who doesn't have a good imagination. True, you may have some errors but your writing is not shitty. Stories are meant to take the reader to another world and may their imagination run and you did that. Don't listen to them. They're not critics. They're BULLIES. Making errors mean you're only human. And lastly, you can't please everyone. If they don't like them, tell them don't read. It's your story not theirs. If they want they can make their own.

Anyway, I do hope you'll still update this story)
mistressofdarkness962 chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
no! Don't listen to those crappy haters, you are amazing. This story is a master piece TT_TT I do hope maybe you'll consider this writting the rest of this story. I wish you all the best.
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
Hey, woman!

Fuck what other people say, alright? This is a really good story~

I love it, and I love you for pushing through the flames and also your boyfriend dying. I can't say I know how it would feel, but you shouldn't give up

This story actually is really good for starting when you were 11, and it even got better as ya went along.

If you want to take a hiatus on Perpetual Misdemanors, hey. It's your story, but please don't forget about it? 3
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
I think u should contine ur stories because their good, their are always gonna be critics ion this world and u just gotta either tell them to piss off of ignore them..but i respect ur decision and i hope u change ur mind and update soon
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I hope you get your confidence up & feel better soon. & you know what? you shouldn't give up on writing- it was only two people- a drop in the bucket. you should keep writing, essentially giving those 2 people the middle finger & a 'who cares what you think?' plus, if you give up, it's like you let them win. it's all up to you though- I know that it's probably not as easy as it sounds.
Spastic Freak chapter 12 . 2/11/2010
I know how you feel... I started writing my first fanfiction when I was 12 (I'm 18 now) and it wasn't until a couple years ago that someone decided to completely rag on it and rip it apart. I felt awful about writing fanfic for the longest time.

I'll miss you bunches especially since I really love this story! I'll wait for your return!

-Spaz