Reviews for Stop Smiling
Aww, this is so cute!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
haha very cute ending
heavyneos chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
best fanfic i read on them
BuffoonPrincess chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
it was very nice! I think videl was pretty good

kisses

hikaru!
BLG chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is beautiful. ) I can imagine it.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more of your work. This made me want to cry, it was so beautiful!
DemonicGambit chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Hmm...been a long time since I've left a review for anything lol

I have to say that was- no is, my favorite thing Gohan/Videl story that I've read. Chapter two really just kind of captured me and refused to let go lol kudos, I say, kudos

I desperately hope there's more to come

-Shadow
miss-apple-dbz chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I loved the first chapter of this story and I was unaware that you updated. That'll teach me to start placing stories under alert.

I really liked the one-shot and was surprised that you put up another chapter. It wasn't a disappointment at all; it's wonderful yet again, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Something about your writing always makes me feel so giddy inside. You always seem to be able to capture emotions really well, and make these situations believable. I feel like they might actually be part of the series...

Anyway, I don't know if you'll update this story again. But just in case, I added it to my alert list _.
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Excellent writing style.
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Hahaha, this was really great. I'm sorry my second review took so long- I almost didn't notice that you posted another chapter.

The wording is really neat, interesting, and quite unique. It's something new and refreshing! Great work. And yes, they are such a spiffy couple, aren't they?

I think, (and I know this sounds stupid) that my favorite part has to be when she remembers what ChiChi said about them being 'just men' when it all boils down to it. That was perfect.

Cheers,

-Manna
Artistic18 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Aww..! What a cute story! This was absolutely adorable.
chimney leaf chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Excellent continuation...tantalisingly suggestive.
Videl161 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Wow! That was an excellent story! I hope you continue to write more G/V fics.
dbz-lover91 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
YOU ARE AWESOME!

I LOVED THIS!

Woohoo! You sure can write!

I like the lime! I want more!

You don't need to explain yourself, we ALL want G/V lime (if not the lemons)so it's totally fine!

I thought this was a one-shot but I'm so so so so glad you continued!

*adds to favourites*