Reviews for Between Heaven and Hell
Chigau chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
This idea is so creative and unique, if you don't continue I'll just crawl back into that empty corner and wonder what to do with my life.

This is just genius.

Remmy18 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
looove it!
Blanca the angel chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
The chapter wasn't confusing at all to me but I do think Light dieing by sliping on an ice cube was way way too lame. But I liked when Light had a panic attack the whole time I was reading it I was thinking"aw poor Light-kun I wish I could go in there and help the poor guy and thn smuther him in hugs "then I started powting T-T poor non-kira Light-kun. But I still loved the store so please write another chapter...Pretty please with a cherry on top?*said in a sing-song voice*
Grimm-kitty-kun chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I really like it so far. Please do update soon!
X-Rage chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Your fic doesn't seem to bad so far, and the plot attracts me quite a lot though I think that by the third chapter the story should be entering what the summary said already.

Raito's character seems to have been captured quite well, though capturing L's character could be improved on.

Also, if you want to compare Kira to people like Hitler and Stalin it would probably be best to up the death count from 10,0. After all, Hitler killed 6 million Jews alone, and 6 million is faraway from 10,0. However, upping the death count too much might make your story not believable so maybe the references to Hitler and Stalin can be taken out and instead you might want to refer to famous serial killers instead.

But these are just suggestions. Overall the story seems to be going quite well, and I'll be waiting to find out what's next!
fantasies4eva chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
w0w this story is awesome as! i can't wait for the trial scene
lazytologin chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
My brain is still stunned by the fact that someone highly recommend this fanfic.

The fortune teller was still believable. Barely.

The first half of chapter 3 was not.

L is too 'good'. The tenshi part? zomgwtfbbq.

I don't want to know why I'm writing this. Maybe I have been still stunned.
lazytologin chapter 3 . 6/20/2008

What was that? O.O
LazyGC chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
“You’re dead.”

“Yes. Come have a cookie.”

That's awesome.
angel.from.the.dark.side chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
Plz continue, i absolutlty love your plot. plus a story with a sort of 'innocent' raito is always welcome.. i find it cute 3
rain angst chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Such a interesting idea. Raito have a trial and L being his attroney yay! Raito dying because he slipped on a ice cube is exteremly funny. Hope you will be able to update soon.
rokudaimehokage19 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
loved it

it made me cry when raito went to hysterics

update sooner
yorrow chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
this is the most interesting fanfiction i've ever read.

please update soon!
Makayla chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I love the idea of this! Especially the little things you added, like about the Nine not spending so much time together since World War 2 XD Can't wait to see more!
ahou incarnate chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
So he doesn't believe he deserves a second chance... I probably wouldn't either if I'd killed 10,0 people ._. It was interesting how Raito didn't remember being Kira after he died and yea it was pretty hard to watch him try to kill himself :( I can't wait to read the trial!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »