Reviews for Companionship
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love your writing style. Reading it is like watching art unfold before your very eyes, it's so beautifully descriptive.
OSYH chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh wow, I thoroughly enjoyed this! :D

The perspective was nicely complemented by the simple sentences. It was very peaceful.

I liked the simple ways you characterized Neji and Tenten. Especially the thoughts of them challenging each other through surprises and the little touches. It was really sweet. :)
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hey!

I'm not so hot on the Naruto thing, but my very crazy friend "Galadriel's Phial" is. So she told me to read this. And, trusting her taste, I did.

I'm glad I did.

I'm not going to start screaming my head off like a banshee because it makes me cry and such, cos that's not very becoming. But, actually, this story made me smile slightly. There are people in the world who enjoy such poetic justice done to the lesser (but only slightly!) characters.

I may not enjoy fluff, but I do enjoy it in small doses.

Now that I've had my fill, I'll be going.

Thank you m'dear. This was much better than average. Very good.

MR
Hitsugaya's GreenEyes chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I DEFINITELY LOVE THIS ONE!

great job! omgosh. it makes me wanna cry.

nice one!
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow! This was really good. It's really captured the essence of Neji and Tenten's relationship. Thanks, you might have really helped me write my own NejiTen now!
Dimly chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Very sweet. :D
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
GASP! JUST LIKE ME! I'm not quite so new anymore, but I still stick to my happy oneshots. XD

Great story! I loved the way that you explain their feelings so well! Also, good use of grammar. Haven't seen someone actually use it correctly for a while. _
Kuromo-kun chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
IT WAS AWESOME.

I'm so gonna see your other works. :D

Write more Nejiten. Nejiten is good for health. :~
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
it's so beautiful! :D:D:D
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
_ Really well-written. It was really sweet ).
RemoveDeleteKill Account chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Wow. That was a very well-written piece of fanfic. I'm not sure how to interpret your last sentence (or if it should even be interpreted at all) but I though it was somewhat ... thought provoking. Unfortunately, I haven't read any of your other stories yet (I will try to though). Keep up the good work!
Matahari chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Beautifully done. I would love if you would be able to continue this! ;) Either way, looking forward to you writing more Nejiten.

~Matahari