Reviews for Along Came a Spider
Pony'sgirlfriend chapter 15 . 3/3
This is the only abuse story ever finished and I loved it!
Zarak chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
Loved this story I got tears in my eyes as I read the last few chapters. It's a shame u have stopped writing. At the moment I'm working my way though all of your story's about the outsides
Angel chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful human heartbreaking ,heart healing even speechless please write more on this and more stories! Xxoo
Trin chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Awesome. I love the end.
Theron chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
This was an excellent story.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
I love it! I love the ending so much!
Goldenponygirl chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
for some reason this chapter made me imagine my friend giving me the middle finger in winco...
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
*singing* Amazing!
Goldenponygirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
LOVED IT! i hate child abuse to cuz well imma kid. this story gave me an idea on what to right for my speech[give a speech on a big problem in the world] in my speech drama class :D
Black-Rose23 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
I enjoyed this. It was interesting and kept me captivated, especially since Soda's return wasn't just a quick fix to the problem and it was suddenly like nothing ever happened. I also liked (and hated) that even though Darry was hurting Ponyboy, you couldn't really hate him because you understood his motivations, yet at the same time felt for Pony and just hoped he could get out of there. It was quite different from the usual complete-monster-no-sympathy stories I usually read (and write). I also loved how Ponyboy compared his situation to a war and how he came out changed, the way most soldiers would from a war. All in all it was a great story, definitely one of my favorites.
ForgottenDreamer98 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
I liked the ending :) how Soda was the one to take his letter lol :) well great job!

-Ace
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
This makes me think of Because of You by Kelly Clarkson...
klynn79 chapter 11 . 2/15/2011
I know its been a really long time since you wrote this, but I have just now found it. I don't even know if you still get your reviews, but I just had to review this. This story is amazing, and this chapter is my favorite. The last few lines of this chapter had me in tears, and then you go and have Two-Bit jump in. Let me just say that it is easier than I thought to go from really sad to laughing my butt off. I just love Two-Bit. He makes everything better :)
ChocoProdigy chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
"I started to think that maybe I was going crazy, but I guess I wasn't that lucky."

After reading your story at least three times int he past two months, I finally realized that Ponyboy had thought the same thing in the earlier chapters.

I'm not too observant, obviously.

Wow, it took me this long to review too...damn.

Well anyways, I must say that I have greatly enjoyed your story and I hope to see more of your works up as time goes on
betweenlife chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
I liked this quite a bit. Thanks!