Reviews for Trinkets
tss1950 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very good story. This is the first Bones Fanfic that I have read. I found it from reading your Chuck stories. I am impressed by how well you captured the characters on the show. Every original line that they spoke seemed like it was straight out of the show. I could almost hear the actors voices while reading this piece.
crazeeria chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
LOVED THIS STORY! It was really cute and sentimental lol great job.
jlo10131121 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
“Sure as hell cost me more than all your others did combined.”

LOL. Very cute and appropriate story. I'd forgotten about the little things he has a tendency to buy her. Only guys who are in love with the women they're getting the trinkets for do that. Very good!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this is so swet
Leina chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it some more.
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
You know...Booth's proposal would probably go A LOT like how you've written it.

And yes, both Booth and Brennan were written exceedingly well. You've created a very believable scenario when Booth proposes and Brennan finally agrees.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Loved this!

You have done an excellent job of keeping them all in character. You have definately done them justice.

I know that in the episodes, Brennan is so anti-marriage, but I really do believe that if the tv characters of Booth & Brennan ever reach this level in their relationship, that Brennan would consider marriage. She knows that it is something that Booth believes in & has always wanted & the fact that she really does love him & just wants to make him happy, would ultimately influence her decision.

I can so see a propasal between Booth & Brennan going something like this one. Booth would have such a romantic proposal planned, but for one reason or another he would end up blurting it out. LOL.

Again great fic. :-):-:-)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
love it! :) :) :) :) *squee*
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was awesome :) Definitely going on the faves list!
HollywoodVampire chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I love this story! You should send it in to Fox so when they write the script for this episode (Because booth and bones WILL get married) it could be as good as this. I loved it!
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I'm pretty sure you've done them justice, and way more! This was absolutely adorable!
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OH MY GOD. ABSOLUTLY ADORABLE BEYOND WORDS Omg that was so good! I love how he rambled, and she kissed him...
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
You have definately done them justice. I loved it. The proposal was perfect, in a completely unperfect way. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Oh my god that was so sweet! I loved it! :]
Bellabun chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I thought it was very cute and truly sweet. I think we have seen Bones evolve so much in just these first few episodes of this season, that eventually she could change her mind. Very nicely done, and I am glad you took this foray!

Bella