Reviews for I Won't Leave You
supert
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
supert
blubblubblubblub chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
great :) i really liked it!
lalafromlalaland chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
i'll just keep it sweet'n'short...loved it
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
Good story.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 5 . 4/25/2008
I have two issues regarding this fic. The first is a complaint. Which is- that it's over. 'Cause I hate when awesome stories end. And this is truly an awe-inspiring fic.

The second issue is her statement "That doesn't matter now. Don't think about it, just feel. Come and feel with me. Explanations can wait." As emotional and seductive as that is, it just kind of rubbed me a little, eensy-weensy, teeny-tiny bit wrong. Because it does- it matters to him because he wants a forever with her. He wants her to be his mate. So, maybe, if this whole comment hasn't just totally pissed you off, you could write something about them being together from then on. Maybe something like, "Everything was finally as it should be. As it always would be from that day on." Or something like that. I'm sure you can come up with something better than I would.

And other than those two issues, I want to restate yet again just how much I love this story. Her greeting was just right for two semi-felines. And the way everything turned out was exactly how I was hoping it would. And you already know how much I enjoy your writing. Wonderful job :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Loved it. Love OC. Love Biggs. Even love that Cece was with Biggs and Alec taunted him about it. Loved both of their advice. I was wondering if Rachel was Alec's hang up. I really appreciated how you had Alec differentiate between the two of them. Great chapter :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
You know, if they were meant to be, it probably wouldn't have taken them so long to hook up after the cure became a reality. They would have thrown other things to the side so that they could be together. Nice telling detail.

The admittance and acceptance was so sweet and sad and gorgeous. Logan was really decent.

The nightmare demonstrated such real and raw emotion and led to such wonderfully enjoyable events. Nice writing ;)

Again, your humor was perfectly timed.

Wonderful chapter :) Worth whatever wait there was.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
That was awesome. Her reactions and evolving emotions are ideal. And her realization was completely priceless- flawlessly written.

OMGosh! I am so glad you didn't leave it there. Because that would have actually hurt. This is too well-written to not deserve a happy ending. I can't wait to read the rest of it :) I'm so excited that I don't have to wait :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Your sense of humor is so much fun :)

His healing processes are amazing. Thank heavens he's a trans

Max's overprotectiveness is classic

The whole mate reunion thing was absolutely gorgeous, and the punch was so perfectly Max.

Alec's choice to avoid thinking about how he feels about Max was so bittersweet.

Your writing is wonderful. It's so nice to find a writer who is capable of utilizing correct grammar and punctuation and flow and all of that. It makes reading the fic so much easier and so much more enjoyable. Your expression and voice and word choice make this fic so much fun to read. (I'm not an English teacher, so I'll try to stop sounding like one. lol)

Great beginning
src13 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
Really enjoyed the story and the ending was great.
shlyish chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
That was such a sweet ending.

Warm and fizzies it was.

I like the fluff. :D

Very nice thing for Alec to come home too.

Great fic.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
O! They finally ended up where they belong. Together...in bed...HAHAHA. LOVED IT! Now time for a new story! BOO-YA! You can do it!

~Chica~
452max chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
i really like what you have going on with the story when i read it i just cant stop and then when i finish it i am like wow i wish that there was more to this. well i cant wait for your next update.

llboo