Reviews for From the Mouths of Babes
Bewitchedgal chapter 4 . 6/3
When one really takes the time and truly look at Dumbledore and his history he is not the great man everyone makes him out to be. Where was he when four boys would constantly pick on one. Why would he leave Harry on a doorstep when Harry was old enough to crawl away? Why did he never check up on Harry to make sure he was okay? Why did he encourage Harry-putting him in danger in his first and second year for sure. Severus was a mean ass but so was Dumbledore-only he covered it up will with his grandfatherly demeanor.
AP.Violin chapter 9 . 3/11
That is one plot twist I've never read before! Took me a while for it to register
EverydayClumsy chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Oh my fucking God, this hurt so much and was so lovely. Jesus, my soul is hurting.
Dumbledore is just as bad as Voldemort. The whole life for life sacrifice was so well done, and I just loved Harry in this. Such a loveable little dear who deserved so much more. And Snape, so in character and still so amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Go and die in a ditch Dumbledore.
DeengoBlue chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I think you did a pretty good job with Little Harry-never obnoxious or overly cute.
Honestly, I've never read anything quite like this before. Thanks for sharing it.

(hmm, I seem to be having problems posting this review-hope it goes through)
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Wonderful) but then so sad!
Dismayed chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Dismayed chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Wormtail made a surprising amount of sense.
Dismayed chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
"am i too hard on Dumbledore?" Just a smidgen, and it should be "Am I." Your Dumbledore isn't very nice.
fydyan chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
It would have been nice if the "unhappy ending" warning came at the beginning of the story, instead of most of the way through. One doesn't expect stories that start out as cute kid fics to end in tragedy, even if those fics are set during war. I would have still read it, but I wouldn't have done it when I was in the mood for something lighter.
JaneDoh0 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
This was absolutely brilliant.
PihlajaPuu chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I can't write a review to the 'nightmares' because I have already posted one comment on it so I'll post my review here, if it's okay with you. :)

I haven't forgotten your story, don't abandon it, please! I now understand the first chapter better than in the first time I read it. The angry boy at the beginning is Tom Riddle, isn't it? And the other one is Harry and they are in some kind of limbo together.
The story has so much potential, and when the author is you, I know there would be some clever ideas, funny snarks, lovable characters and alltogether unforgettable plot.
Thomas don't abandon the story and us readers! D:
Lily Gryffindor Potter chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Oh my gosh! That was cute & adorable but then so sad! I can't believe you killed off baby Harry! However, the thing with the sacrifice saving Snape was too perfect!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
I think your story is well written,reasonably realistic and best of all an original idea.I liked the way you did Harry's perspective of events.
Saramagician chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Wow! It was fantastic! Well,...I didn't like idea of killing Harry and preferred that Voldemort take some time for entertaining before try to kill Severus! But it still was very wonderful!