Reviews for From the Mouths of Babes
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 8 . 3/1
Dead God... If I was Snape... I think I might just want to die
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 6 . 3/1
Ah, sweet Lord. I'd like to personally petition you to make an alternate ending for the story starting from this chapter? I'm sure you would get much support for this venture! We could even see Harry grow up and how his and Snape's dynamic grows. Harry is just so innocent and ugh. Wishful thinking I know but djdbsbdicisosbdido
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 5 . 3/1
My brain is trying to catch up with what I read years ago as I read it now, and now that you mentioned Wormtail, I'm... Afraid of what I think I remember. Pleeeeease don't let it be that you've built this perfect perfect human, and by extension perfect relationship, only to have it be destroyed by Voldemort oh God.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 3 . 3/1
This chapter is just BRILLIANT. I think unread this story years ago, and I worry about what's going to happen with Lil/James/Sirius because they aren't really portrayed very nice, but your Snape and Harry ARE JUST BRILLIANT! Probably the only story I've ever read where you've managed to properly convey a child perspective. You didn't fall into the trap of him talking like "sowwy" among other atrocities I've seen added into other fics.

But yeah HARRY IS DAMN BEAUTIFUL! And Snape is brilliant with him!
Bewitchedgal chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
When one really takes the time and truly look at Dumbledore and his history he is not the great man everyone makes him out to be. Where was he when four boys would constantly pick on one. Why would he leave Harry on a doorstep when Harry was old enough to crawl away? Why did he never check up on Harry to make sure he was okay? Why did he encourage Harry-putting him in danger in his first and second year for sure. Severus was a mean ass but so was Dumbledore-only he covered it up will with his grandfatherly demeanor.
AP.Violin chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
That is one plot twist I've never read before! Took me a while for it to register
EverydayClumsy chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Oh my fucking God, this hurt so much and was so lovely. Jesus, my soul is hurting.
Dumbledore is just as bad as Voldemort. The whole life for life sacrifice was so well done, and I just loved Harry in this. Such a loveable little dear who deserved so much more. And Snape, so in character and still so amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Go and die in a ditch Dumbledore.
DeengoBlue chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I think you did a pretty good job with Little Harry-never obnoxious or overly cute.
Honestly, I've never read anything quite like this before. Thanks for sharing it.

(hmm, I seem to be having problems posting this review-hope it goes through)
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Wonderful) but then so sad!
Dismayed chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Interesting.
Dismayed chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Wormtail made a surprising amount of sense.
Dismayed chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
"am i too hard on Dumbledore?" Just a smidgen, and it should be "Am I." Your Dumbledore isn't very nice.
fydyan chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
It would have been nice if the "unhappy ending" warning came at the beginning of the story, instead of most of the way through. One doesn't expect stories that start out as cute kid fics to end in tragedy, even if those fics are set during war. I would have still read it, but I wouldn't have done it when I was in the mood for something lighter.
JaneDoh0 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
This was absolutely brilliant.