Reviews for From the Mouths of Babes
DeengoBlue chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I think you did a pretty good job with Little Harry-never obnoxious or overly cute.
Honestly, I've never read anything quite like this before. Thanks for sharing it.

(hmm, I seem to be having problems posting this review-hope it goes through)
Acutagava chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Wonderful) but then so sad!
Dismayed chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Interesting.
Dismayed chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Wormtail made a surprising amount of sense.
Dismayed chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
"am i too hard on Dumbledore?" Just a smidgen, and it should be "Am I." Your Dumbledore isn't very nice.
fydyan chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
It would have been nice if the "unhappy ending" warning came at the beginning of the story, instead of most of the way through. One doesn't expect stories that start out as cute kid fics to end in tragedy, even if those fics are set during war. I would have still read it, but I wouldn't have done it when I was in the mood for something lighter.
JaneDoh0 chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
This was absolutely brilliant.
PihlajaPuu chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
I can't write a review to the 'nightmares' because I have already posted one comment on it so I'll post my review here, if it's okay with you. :)

I haven't forgotten your story, don't abandon it, please! I now understand the first chapter better than in the first time I read it. The angry boy at the beginning is Tom Riddle, isn't it? And the other one is Harry and they are in some kind of limbo together.
The story has so much potential, and when the author is you, I know there would be some clever ideas, funny snarks, lovable characters and alltogether unforgettable plot.
Thomas don't abandon the story and us readers! D:
Lily Gryffindor Potter chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Oh my gosh! That was cute & adorable but then so sad! I can't believe you killed off baby Harry! However, the thing with the sacrifice saving Snape was too perfect!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
I think your story is well written,reasonably realistic and best of all an original idea.I liked the way you did Harry's perspective of events.
Saramagician chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
Wow! It was fantastic! Well,...I didn't like idea of killing Harry and preferred that Voldemort take some time for entertaining before try to kill Severus! But it still was very wonderful!
duj chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
A rather enigmatic ending.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
I seem to have missed when you updated this. I love how Voldemort echoes Dumbledore, and how Snape just shrugs it off as nonsense because he's secure in his recognition of what - and where! - goodness is. I wish he could have given Dumbledore the same answers, but I suspect it was only the echoing that showed him the truth.

The epilogue could have been spoken by either or both of them. Voldemort has presumably been rendered vaporous, as in canon, but either the Death Eaters, the Order or the Ministry (or combination thereof) may be torturing Snape as long and "ssslowly" as Voldemort wanted to. But "Nothing lasts forever" and little Potter will probably be waiting to welcome his friend home to the big stomach in the sky.
Gage39 chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Did Severus say that part at the end? 'Pain...beyond anything I have ever experienced...

But I will survive, I owe young Potter that much.'?

This story was really good! I like how you wrote Severus. Really good job!
WhiteFang001 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Did Sev die? I can't tell!