Reviews for The Misadventures of Wario and King DeDeDe
WarchieHeroes chapter 2 . 2/17
Both Wario & Dedede were more of Anti-Heroes, so here's are a similar roles:

They both want to destroy their enemies at all costs. (Mario Super Sluggers & Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)

Both of them had their own enemies in their own adventures. (Wario Land Series & Extra Mode from Kirby Triple Deluxe)

Neither of them are not entirely evil as they are plain old jerks. (Most Mario Spin-offs & Kirby Series)

Both of them have helped their enemies to defeat the bigger threat. (Super Mario 64 DS & Kirby's Return to Dream Land)

That's what I was thinking about. They were my favourite villains/anti-heroes (next to Bowser and King K. Rool)! :p
NoneKnowme chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
THis story is awesome!
SonicSonic54321 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
I like how you include Silver in your Smash Bros fanfics, even though he's just a background prop.

Anyways, is the Thanksgiving food that you eat really that bad?
Anon chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow... I actually laughed for once. Maybe you should do more stories like this.
dartz841 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I can't believe all the swordsmen died, its just so sad :(. Anyway, funny fic, wierd but funny.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Looking for Kind Dedede Smash fics, I just so happened to come upon one of YOUR'S. Told ya I'd get to it. But this was great, breaking the third wall like that. Got some great lines that I wish I could've used before you did.

"Dude, you just forced the rating to go up to K plus," King DeDeDe whispered in his ear, shaking his head.

Funniest part; can't believe there's only two other reviews.
Yoshiguru chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
LOL at the Mama Luigi bit. Anyway, I loved the story! Wario, King DeDeDe, Meta Knight, a short appearance from Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Ivysaur...it was a great combination of great characters neglected due to the HUMAN ones (which I will not name because of their inhumane ness) in a hilarious fic! How they broke the fourth wall was genius, GENIUS! :P Hope to see another hilarious fic from you, YZ! _
Gonzales512 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Yoshi: Hey, King DeDeDe, I thought Wario was the star of the fic. Good job Yoshizilla.

- Yoshi