Reviews for Running From Sin City
Who are those people
MM YUM chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
It was alright
MissRedZelda chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Oh my gosh, how long has it been since I reviewed this story? Ages it seems.

Anyway, your writing has improved greatly! I'm very happy to see this, and the chapter is long too... my dream come true! Glad to see Kory is fine too, even though I kinda knew she would be rescued in some way. Oh, and Miranda is adorable. Nice to see she has a playmate now as well.

Hope you can update soon. From the date it looks like it's been over a year since you did. Then again, I can't talk. "Harbinger" hasn't seen in update since last year. Heh...

Anyway, hope life's going well for you. See ya!

*Tsuki*
jpiink chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
lol night wingrobinrichard.

when is kory gonna find out?

update soon :D
jessica.brooke chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Wow...this chapter was great ma soeur, definatley worth the wait. Junaita (sorry, I'm typing this at 11:30 at night and just got back from vacation so I'm not sure if I spelt her name correctly but...) she speaks! Heehee. Update as soon as you can ma soeur, great chapter! XOXO forever! xStarfirexRobinxo
SuPeR HyPeR chick 101 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
thats romantic...anyways she was almost raped! God now she knos she has to protect miranda...anyways update soon pleaz
moonlitsfantasy chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Excellent job. Love the description and stuff. Keep up the good work!
Nightstar Grayson chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Whoa.

Update!

XD
Matters of No Consequence chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Yey! You updated! Finally! Bwahahaha! Don't worry, no rush. Congratulations..you're gonna graduate! Yey you! hahah! Love the story..I just hope Kori and Richard would tell each other the truth already.
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Oh gosh! You have got to hurry up with this update! Update! Update! Update! Need more, need more!
Jime-chan chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
What's next? Now that Artes knows everything, things are going to turm very nasty! Please Update soon!
Neko Saphira chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Oh wow, I really love this story. It's awesome. I like how you've got a load of characters from the actual comics rather than making up the whole lot, though those that you have made up are pretty awesome and well thought out.

3 I can't wait for the next chapter.
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
girl, you didnt need my help at ALL for those last chappies. youve done well grasshopper...

i liked how ya had Richard act all frantic when he was really Nightwing...taking some ideas from me are ya? lol, i dont care if ya did.

anyways, Kory's actions were very realistic, i could FEEL her pain...as movieish as that sounds.

so anyways, UPDATE SOON! SEND ME BETA MATERIAL! GET A KNOCKOUT PROM DRESS! MAKE MR JAPAN JERKIMOTO WISH HE HAD NEVER LEFT THE US! HURRY HURRY HURRY!

(giggle) sorry, im hyper, ive had a REALLY good day.

L8r

SAT
Matters of No Consequence chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
Okay..so a madman is hunting for Miranda and Kori..no presure, right? And let's not menton the fact that both Kori and Richard have hidden information from each other which each of them should have shared.

Okay, so I read it now. So please, please update soon! You wrote this chapter two moths ago! Something must be up...hmm...

Okay, finished day dreaming now...please oh please just continue this story!

GOD bless..

PS..hahah! I just noticed..every paragraph(is it legal to make a paragraph that short?) here starts with 'okay'..and again I ask..what is wrong with me? I'm going crazy at 14! Ughh..