Reviews for Bedlam
Dragonfire chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
The plot is awesome really want to read the next chapter your a great writer
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
wow this is intrusting!
Unesheet chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Why is this a one-shot? I have so many questions: So, were the events in Transformers a hallucination that Sam had? Was this the work of Sector Seven? What happened to the Autobots? Again, you should continue this, it seems like it's going in interesting directions. Keep writing!
aquila333 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011

Please tell me there will be more of this story! I can't remember how I stumbled across this but it rings intrigue from the get go.

Polish chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Update this NOW, no seriously update this! this has to be updated! oh, man this is awesome!
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was such a clever take on the story. Left me wanting more but its so complete in and of itself I find myself nevertheless satisfied.
Crowthing chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This is somehow the single most frightening piece of work I've ever had the fortune of reading.

Ouchimoo chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice. It stands up very well as a stand alone, or it could easily become a great conspiracy theory story. XD. It's definitely an intriguing short. Lol crazy!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is an awesome eerie start to what I wish would turn into an epic story about government conspiracies and cover-ups handled with mind-altering drugs (maybe even given to Sam by he autobots as part of their deal with the US to let them stay...)

Sam would try to accept his new life, but it just seems wrong, and he keeps finding oddities like that no one knows him at school even though he's supposed to have lived there all his life, although that could be because he was always so just doesn't feel right. (In reality, the gov. relocated his family to avoid familiar things that could trigger him...)

Eventually he goes to college and gets an alien conspiracy loving roommate, and somehow roomie's theories seem so completely right and yet utterly wrong on a gut instinct level that Sam becomes obsessed, throwing himself into the hunt for aliens. The two of them go investigate something, and find a giant footprint, only to have the government arrive and Sam suddenly KNOWS he can't let them catch him or else they'll mess up his brain even worse, and even though he doesn't know what's wrong with him, he knows that he's on the verge of understanding SOMETHING that would make his life make sense again.

So he runs, and winds up living on the fringe of society, hunting for signs of giant robots, and Bee hates that he's living like that, and hates that he and the autobots have ruined Sam, but he promised Prime that he'd obay, and Prime promised the president that they wouldn't approach the boy, so Bee doesn't interfere, and just mopes and hates himself. Then Sam gets a lead and goes to track it down in a distant city, and Bee can't leave because of a mission (he is basically stalking Sam), but Bee doesn't worry because it's obviously another fake lead-none of the autobots have been anywhere near there.

But Bee always keeps a corner of his brain watching Sam through an implant under Sam's skin, and eventually he realizes that Sam's tracking a Decepticon, and that Sam's about to cross paths with it, so he and Hide and Prime drop everything to race to Sam's rescue. Only by the time they get there Sam is gone, and the tracer they had put on him is the only thing there, bloody and smashed.

Starscream has Sam, and knowing how the bots trust him, convinces him that the cons are the good guys, and that Sam has to help destroy them to save mankind. He gives Sam a weapon of some sort, and Sam goes to the autobots and everything works like clockwork, only Bee's talking to him, and Bee's looking at him, and he realizes that for some reason he can't stand the thought of the yellow robot dying, so he yells a warning, which unfortunately Starscream overhears. Starscream immediately sets off the weapon. The bots had just enough time to get into battle mode and find a bit of cover, but they are all damaged, and Star and the other cons are attacking. It's total chaos, but Bee stays over Sam, protecting him, and it just feels so RIGHT to Sam. Then the bots human allies finally arrive,sabot rounds and all, and the cons are driven back.

"I knew you, before, didn't I?" Sam asks, reaching up to touch the scarred metal of Bee's faceplate, which vibrates under his hand as Bee whistles a sad affirmative. "Can you tell me?" Sam whispers, but he can't hear the answer as his injuries overwhelm him and he falls unconscious, barely noticing that he's being picked up and cradled gently in a warm metal hand.

The epilogue would have Sam waking up in the bot's medical bay and thinking over his injuries and all that happened when Ratchet walks in and he realizes that he knows Ratchet's name is Ratchet, and that the bot behind him is Optimus, which means that he's on the Autobot base and...oh God, he almost killed Bee. (the autobots administered a cure to the mind-medicine) He begs Optimus's forgiveness, and Optimus says that it is he who should be begging Sam's forgiveness, and Sam is sure that Bee could never forgive me, but then Bee walks in and kneels down to be eye level with Sam (who is on a table) and plays some cutesy song about being best friends forever and there's Sam could ever do to make Bee turn from him. And Optimus says that they won't try to drive him away again, that now that they've been there for a few years the government is less paranoid and is allowing the bots more human contact, and since Sam is now an adult no one has a problem with him keeping his 're not sure if Bee will be going with Sam, or if Sam will stay on the base, and they have to figure out some way to get him back into college (not to mention back into his parent's good graces) but Sam knows it will all work out. Because the world makes sense again, and that was all he ever wanted.

Yes, I saw all of that while reading your short one-shot. I'd ask permission to write it except I don't really write anymore (haven't in years). I don't suppose I could convince you to? No? Darn. But it made such an awesome vid in my brain I had to share.

Thanks for the fun and inspiring read.
Httw chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Tha really got to me for some reason. It really grabbed me and kicked me in the gut. I've got a bad taste in my mouth. I'm desperate to know what exactly was happening and whether or not he was really dreaming. By the looks of things though, this is supposed to end like this. The beginning makes sense, the headache and dizziness, but still. I'm wishing it's just a bad dream... interesting choice there. In any case, I did really like it. 'Bad taste,' in a 'good' sort of way, if you know what I mean!
TheSoulmater chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Oh I really hope you plan to update this soon cos it is awesome! That's really creeped me out now, Autobots better be real, and its some weird trick...please?

Von chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ohh interesting.. :D

Poor Sam.
Aurora-Jade chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
What the hell?

Disturbing and confusing wrapped up all in one, i like it. Please update this. *puppy eyes*
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
_ update, dammit! you have a really good start here. FINISH IT!
Rick chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
No! No,no,no, !

oh man don't tell that ur making tis into a movie/crossover wit "the forgoten"!

Thats jus horrible! One of my worst nightmares...U know what? You'v got to UPDATE!

Come on already. Are u jus gonna quit? U better not! Cus this fic is great!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »