Reviews for Everybody Loves Kamui
Oriental Otaku chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
this was hilarious. good job
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
lol.
DeletedAccount1357559 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
hahaha, it's true everybody loves Kamui! You really managed to boil down the essence of x/19 but make it very funny!
yo tadaiima chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I"ll even out the tally

review number 70!

Kamui just fits with everyone doesn't he? I love the way you make fun of his angsting and the relationship between Fuuma and Kamui.

Just gotta love that angsty kid
Nyaaah chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Reviews: 69

Would'ja you look at that...:3 I almost didn't want to review- upset the precarious balance and the like. _

Lovely fic. Gloriously funny. Poor Kamui... not really. _
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
So entertaining!

Love the concept. Kamui fits with anyone hehe. And it's nice to see you ridicule his angsting _

The best scene was when he woke up all paranoid. I actually laughed then :P

Judging by the large amount of reviews you've gotten, I'd say this is probably one of the most well liked one-shots. Feel proud! :D
zennou-sakusha chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I am in love with this story, I swear! And I especially appreciated the WK reference... .
Heartless Little Thing chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love this! It's so old, but I love it! _ You rock! So hilarious! 'Some things never changed' -snicker-. Everyone acting insane was hilarious! Poor, ever-angsting Kamui. This is going on my favorites!
emesisbowl chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OH MY FUCKING GOD.

This DEFIANTLY goes under favorites.
Mephistopheles28 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughs*.. well yes anyway... that was cool, hehehe. Nice one.

xxCatastrophexx
GSYH chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
/I’m surprised Kotori’s head didn’t return to get in on some of the action!"/

Oh my god I'm dead, and dead again.

You know, with Kamui's crush on Subaru, in the beginning I thought he'll go to Subaru with the hopes of getting something out of this crack situation, only to discover that the only one immune to his charms is the one he wants.

And Neil Gaiman?
Haunted Quill chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
well after about 7 cans of coke and a total of 2 house sleep that was absolutly hysterical. laughed and got funny looks of my mum.
Sakurazuka-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
XD XD XD XD

I love that! You are awesome!
wfjaoi4tqohgn chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
AW! LOVE IT! *huggles fic*
KaiPlue Ishtar chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Ahahaha! That was hilariusly cute!