Reviews for Everybody Loves Kamui
Kiluaz01 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
That was a funny with a weird turn in it. Keep up the good work!
garasu no tenshi chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
- *takes a deep breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
God, I love that!
So funny!
sh4mesh4me chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This was hilarious! Call me slow, but I dunno who the people scewing arounds with the seals and dudes brains was... oh well!
Blaqueluna chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
Priceless! The way everyone's out there chasing Kamui, I really enjoyed a great laugh reading this!
The conversation that left me giggling:
Seichirou: ...I don't understand how she could do something like this, knowing how I feel about you...
Kamui: Don't worry, talk to her and maybe the two of you will work something ou- Wait, How do you feel about me?
The statement that had me cracking up:
"You're right, we do need a bit of excitement...What do you say, Kamui, are you up for a threesome?"
And the one word that had me rolling on the floor and howling with laughter:
"Orgy?"
Keep up the great work!
Kanashimi Ame chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*dies laughing*

I love Kamui *snort* XD
H. Moth chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
ah! i can't believe this fic! i still haven't stopped laughing!

i mean, i'm practically in tears from laughing so hard, and i haven't done that since reading 'Maim 'n' Torture Kamui' from a different site.

keep up the good work!
JunKiyomi chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
LOL this story was SO funny! Kept me laughing the whole time! XD
Larania chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
*has died laughing* Oh, poor Kamui... but there IS just something delicious about a poor angsty bishonen, isn't there?
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Hahahaha! This is so great! I love it! _ It was wonderful. Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
LOL! Love it!
Raven Wings chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
*chuckles* Ah, that was brilliant. _ Poor Kamui-chan - but it's true, everyone DOES love him. I thought I was going to die of laughter at the whole 'plot device' thing. (No wimpy DoH allowed! _) I just have to ask...the two guys at the end wouldn't happen to be Weiss Kreuz's Crawford and Schuldig, would they?

This is going on the favs list, and I'll definately be back to reread it over and over. _
Leina chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Oh. My. God. XD LMAO! dat wuz so frickin funny! LoL, lucky fer me... sum1 else mentioned in their review who those twoz guyz were n it all suddenly makes sense, LoL *prancez around happily* _ DAT SO TOTALLY ROCKED! too funny... much too funny... ;;
FabledOrange chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
unique. VERY unique. lovely, and I LOVE it. especially the Seishirou/Kamui/Subaru threesome. LOVELY. do another one.
SkySong2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
I'm proud to announce that you have written my favorite X/19 fanfic of all time. Have a cookie.
Kinneas fanfiction.net refuses to let me sign in chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
I've had this story on my favourites list for quite some time now, due to my immense love for it. It's hilarious!

I was just now reading over my Favourite Stories page again, and decided to reread this. So I got to the end, and it hit me. Hit me so hard I fell out of my chair and onto the floor snorting.

Now when I originally read this, I was only versed a bit in CLAMP and some other more well-known anime. I figured the two at the end were either original or some vague X characters.

Well, as I said, it just hit me:

Brad Crawford and Schuldich. HELL YES XD

Did I mention I love you?

Sorry for the ramble, but thank you once again for this wonderful story. My hat tips in your general direction. Repeatedly.
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »