Reviews for Now What?
Serenity of the Lake chapter 22 . 4/20/2009
I absolutely loved this story
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 22 . 4/19/2009
aw! meg! you know i've loved this story from the beginning and up until this very point! i am glad to have met you because of it!

it truly was the best ending!

good luck with college and everything you do in life,

keep in touch!
francetwo chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
I love this story and I am so sad that it's over.
MissRe chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
You did a great job with this story. Congrats! :)
snv3 chapter 22 . 4/17/2009
I loved the story. It is sad that it is ending. What is even more sad is that this is your last story. Congats on graduationg. Good luck in college. I hope to see you back writing sometime in the future but I understand with school, and sports, it can get hectic. Best of luck to you.
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 21 . 3/7/2009
loved the update!

and i'm very sorry about your grandma!

ohh where are you going?

ttyl!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 21 . 3/1/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
MissRe chapter 21 . 3/1/2009
LOL - her friends crack me up. Another excellent job! Great chapter!
Acajou Amarth chapter 21 . 3/1/2009
What can I say...

I'm a little sad this story is nearing its end. But the chapter was cute. Right out adorable.

And I loved the idea of Cristinas intern standing up to Mer. And the moving in thing... Sigh... Well, that was about damn time now, wasn't it?

Have a great time!

Jo

PS: Still in love with Alex!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 20 . 2/14/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 20 . 1/15/2009
heyy! sorry it took me so long to read, i haven't been ignoring you or anything.. i've just been uber busy with school and everything.. but finals are almost done! party time

anyways, i really liked the chapter and i think you're getting to a good place to end it.

can't wait for anything to come!
hararo chapter 20 . 12/31/2008
Haha I like it when you said "What chapter is this? 15? 16?"

Um...It's 20. :P

OMG I got Season 4 on DVD too! I haven't had a chance to see the special features though, but I LOVE IT!

Tip: If you're going to end the story, just end it and don't drag it out too long - it will make it kind of forced and unnatural, if that makes any sense!

:D
MissRe chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
Nice chapter - senior year stuff is always crazy, so I'm glad you are getting a little time to update here and there. Enjoy school and look foward to more when you get a little time. Great job.
Acajou Amarth chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
Hey there!

It's great to see someone got around to updating and it's even better that it's you!

Don't have a lot to say about the chapter, only that it's a nice one where you can feel the characters and their interaction as if you were there with them.

Oh, and I have a favorite sentence! "I’m supposed to go Izzie for advice? She’d either bitch at me or bake me cookies." That was hilarious!

Okay, cya! Have a great day!

Jo
Pallas.athena-Z2H chapter 20 . 12/28/2008
cute

please update soon when your writers block goes away.