Reviews for Introspection
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow. What else is there to say? I've read this story before but for some reason neglected to review it. I just wanted you to know, even 8 years after it was posted, that this was amazing. The heartwrenching pain each of them felt was so...real. Each of the letters really stayed in character which I think is sometimes hard to do. I just really loved this.
jka1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
thi story was just amazing i loved it i thought xander and willow and dawns letter was sweet and sad and anya and spikes letters were humourous while faiths was poignant and lastly angels was just really heartbreaking well done this story was great
sweetlilgoddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
you made me cry!

i think you should have done one for Tara too:-\

but other than that it was good!

love from,

me
DarkFaithSlayer chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
That was really, really beautiful.
Meghan6 chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
oh god how sweet
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
omg, I am really crying. I loved Anya's(Giles is still engligh, Willow's still gay, lol), Willow's made me teary-they all did, but it was Faith's letter that made me really cry. This was really wonderful. Someone wrote a letter like that from Faith, I think it's on my favs, but I'm not sure. It made me cry too. I really loved it.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Make me cry, why don't you! That was BEAUTIFUL! I really REALLY liked this. The feelings and emotions were so well-written and in character. 2 notes: I've been reading a bunch of fics here at today and a couple have incorporated Angel's "you're still my girl" bit. I really liked that. You used it especially well. Note #2: Angel is 245 years old, not 270. (They say his age in the eppie "Angel" in Season 1. Buffy goes "You're like 224 years older than me." (She was 16)) Anywho, excellent fic.
Buffy Anne Summers2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
:'(
stephanie chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
very sweet and sad. And Buffy's response to these letters that she read from heaven or wherever she is would be?
destiney chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
great! Now im crying and pissed :( how dare u! B/S 4ever! *snif* Bitca! *snif*
dora chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
that's nice and sad, inded. you got some character's feelings in a beautiful way. keep on write! [and i love xander's line, 'haunt me']
SlaYerChiK chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
this was a good fan fic... very sad! keep up da good work!
CuTeLiLMiSsWaShU chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
! That was excelent! ::looks over at my friend sitting in the chair beside me:: well judging by her tears I think that she liked it too. ::smiles:: Great FanFiction. Keep posting!