Reviews for Five First Kisses
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Loved this series of kisses. The date and the ending were my favourites Drakken really cares for her and she is not just something for some physical release. They are so cute together. Keep up the good work.
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
the last one was pretty freaking adorable Q.Q

these were all awesome. thank u so much for this little insight into their lives! x3

fanfiction makes the world go around.

*total fangirl high* thank you again for shariinnngg! 8D
Neko Shinigami Hime chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Well done story. I love how the five kisses were broken down. You also kept both characters in character. You even put them into place of the episodes at some points. It was a good read. Keep writing :)
Daki92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
hehe, nice and deep
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I kind of died at Drakken's little hero moment there. He was all "Bring. It. On." with the thorns and everything and I was just like *swoons*
Lon Wolfgood chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Always loved this story. Can't believe I never left a review. It's been in my favorites for a couple of years, though. :)
AmericanGecko chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love the Drakken/Shego relationship, and you captured it perfectly. Brilliantly written.
Andrea Churchill chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
i love it.
ASpHIL chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I'd never imagined a better way of pairing shego and drakken given the many quirks of their personalities; but this is brilliantly done. I think it works out mainly because shego doest seem to be at her full violent streak.
OND chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
awesome! luv the ending, and the story was very well worded. its going to my faves.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This is really good. I love the character interaction here. "He'd hoped a little." Aw.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
-Nothing but the two of them together, and she was still absolutely stupid over him.-

I couldn't hold my laughter here. That was an absolute brilliant sentence in my opinion. Great long one-shot. Love all your works. Hope for an update with a new D/S fic.

~Zorian
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great little slices in time. Favourited.
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Good characterization and superb interaction between two characters who truly belong together and deserve much more time not only in the limelight but also romancing! Fantastic job! Thank you for a beautiful story for our two favorite Kim Possible characters! :-)
Sitchit chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
You've detailed the progression of Drakken and Shego so wonderfully. The first section makes me laugh because of how unfitting it really is to their characters and that last section was simply the icing on the most delicious cake. Loved this one lots.